Google tracks your movements, like it or not

Why not 15? How much ram?

Wrong. Itā€™s ā€œdiworsificationā€. :rofl:

2 Likes

He may be thinking of upgrading spouse.

1 Like

15ā€ is too large.
16GB, 1TB, 2.7GHz i7.

So cheap. With all your AAPL you should shop like no tomorrow to support your own stock.

I have the same experience. Samsung phone started to lag after 6 months. After 1 year, itā€™s so frustrating that I want to throw Samsung against the wall. Apple devices work well after 4-6 years.

There are 2 big reasons. One is software update support. Apple currently support devices that are 5 years old. Samsung might have 1 Android revision update; then that is it.

https://www.androidpolice.com/2017/11/02/android-versus-ios-software-updates-revisited-two-years-later/

Second is the technology in the SOC. Apple Axx chip is now leading the pack, even Intel.

3 Likes

Same here, iPhone since version 4 onwards. Only once switched to Samsung when Tim Cook decided to hold small screen. To me, Samsung has got worst battery life, may be android java platform memory leak, but wanted to get rid of it within a year. There is no second thinking about the quality of iPhone and IOS software. Now, I use iPhone, Air pods and apple watch, kind of addicted to apple products !

2 Likes

Manch should buy these products to satisfy himself that air pods and apple watches :watch: are transitioning to stars from wild :cat2:

1 Like

I put all my money on FB. No cash to spare.

What about all those equity in your rentals?

Sell rentals to buy a watch? Errr maybe not.

If I received an Apple watch as a gift from my good friends here Iā€™d really appreciate it though. :blush:

No, get helocs to buy even more FB.

:rofl:

Bad friends? :smile:

1 Like
1 Like

Why didnā€™t you give the Japanese example in the USA? We herded them all up to send them to prison camps during world war 2.

Use Android and Google products at your own perils :pleading_face: