High crime areas in California

They are Americanized. From movies, it seemed quite often. For me, having kids killed all my nights out. No more romantic dinners, no more discos, no more walking along the beaches, no more many many nice 2 people heaven world.

Maybe we are just old. :older_man:

Yes you guys are just old school. Some of my friends with toddlers still go out on date nights.

With married or unmarried?

1 Like

Maybe they are married but with other people’s spouses?

You watch too much TV.

1 Like
1 Like

Wow, who’d have guessed that?

1 Like

I have been advocating for officers walking their beats for eons. Less expenses and carbon footprint, more on the ground presence that serves as a deterrent, opportunity to establish communication and relationships with local residents and businesses, and heck the officers get some daily exercise to boot. We have simply gotten lazy and soft on law enforcement from this to actual prosecution and sentencing…

1 Like

Thoughts and prayers on their way so they can enjoy a lengthy prison life. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

MoveOn volunteers reviewed this petition and determined that it either may not reflect MoveOn members’ progressive values, or that MoveOn members may disagree about whether to support this petition. MoveOn will not promote the petition beyond hosting it on our site. Click here to view our terms of service.

Lol, did people not read anything about if before it was passed? It literally turned domestic violence into a non-violent crime. It’s hilarious when people are surprised by an easily predictable outcome.

3 Likes

I have a feeling most people don’t read the props. Forget about thinking through what secondary effects/unintended consequences it might have. Politicians take advantage of this.

It’s similar to the pied piper leading the masses.

2 Likes