Hillary Clinton 4.0 for 2020

Mrs. Clinton has come unbound. She will not allow this humiliating loss at the hands of an amateur to end the story of her career," Penn and Stein wrote of President Trump, explaining how Clinton would re-package herself as a more liberal “Hillary Clinton 4.0.” “You can expect her to run for president once again. Maybe not at first, when the legions of Senate Democrats make their announcements, but definitely by the time the primaries are in full swing.”

Serious question: is she healthy?

1 Like

I thought the health issue was mostly exaggerated or even fabricated to undermine her during the last election.

Who voted Trump because Hillary fell and had a pneumonia? :rofl:

It was more like a joke. Only the candidate cares about his or her health. They can always find a healthy and capable Vice President

Washington Examiner is not Washington Post.

The Examiner has been described and is widely regarded as conservative.[2][3][4] When Anschutz first started the Examiner in its daily newspaper format, he envisioned creating a competitor to The Washington Post with a conservative editorial line. According to Politico , “When it came to the editorial page, Anschutz’s instructions were explicit—he ‘wanted nothing but conservative columns and conservative op-ed writers,’ said one former employee.”

Wall Street Journal is not New York Times either :joy:

Seriously I think Hillary might be the best candidate. I can’t find a better one as of today. Her best quality is never give up. I truly believe she really likes to fight until “the last dog dies”.

I’m wondering whether top liberal media is refusing to report on Hillary’s plan and she had to go to Wall Street Journal.

“Get ready for Hillary Clinton 4.0. More than 30 years in the making, this new version of Mrs. Clinton, when she runs for president in 2020, will come full circle—back to the universal-health-care-promoting progressive firebrand of 1994. True to her name, Mrs. Clinton will fight this out until the last dog dies. She won’t let a little thing like two stunning defeats stand in the way of her claim to the White House”.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-will-run-again-1541963599

As long as it’s not Obama’s Kamala “Best Looking AG In The Country” Harris, I’m good…

1 Like

I know you’ll be happy. You are a loyal Hillary follower.

I think Trump’s worst nightmare is Hillary. Nobody expected this.

That comment looks like a sexual harassment.

It would, but I didn’t say it originally…our wonderful former Pres did…

2 Likes

Sorry I was merely pulling your legs.

Many women, and men, put much effort into making themselves look good. I find it ridiculous that it amounts to a harassment to acknowledge the results of their effort.

2 Likes

Probably not the best legs to be pulling…:wink:

1 Like

Our man Gavin is clearly the best looking governor in the union.

Are you committing a sexual harassment or attack a man based on his look? :rofl:

Hillary, for the sake of the country, please hang it up. Between the corruption at the DNC and the email server there is no other individual more responsible for the abomination that currently occupies the WH.

I’m sure Trump would love for HRC to run (just like he would love for Pelosi to be speaker) because she would be a piece of cake to defeat.

3 Likes

Really, you don’t think she would have a shot? I am not a Demo even, but I would vote for her over Kamala. I guess it depends on whom the Demo Party brings out for the party I suppose…

Who is better than Hillary though? I can’t find a single name after thinking for 1 hour.

As an Independent disgusted by what’s happened to the Republican party and stuck voting Dem, I’d ask the opposite question – who is worse than Hillary?!

Trump was right about one thing (even a broken clock is right once a day): Hillary is a crook. While I don’t agree with much of their policy, someone who believes in more than their own rise to power is what the country needs and would have the best chance of defeating the Co-Conspirator in Chief. Beto, Cory Booker, Kamala Harris, even Pocohantas fit that bill better than HRC. Someone like Conor Lamb would be the best thing for the party if he could make it through the primary – a moderate with a military background and a backbone.

Doesn’t matter, all efforts are futile. It will be Trump again in 2020.

You sound like the Borg.

1 Like