Hmm, What Is Apple Doing?

Not doing too well. I guess what irks me is the confident prediction of where things will go.

We all know nothing.

Didnā€™t suggest anything. Just pointing out that fact.

Are you very confident we all know nothing?

We all know nothing about the future. Yes, very confident.

We all know something about the past. But even there the knowledge is not evenly spread.

But I am very confident both of us will die in the future. So I am very confident where things will go, I will die sometime in the future.

See I am not so sure about that. I heard sucking young peopleā€™s blood will let you live forever? :vampire:

You irk yourself? :scream:

Read my statements closely: I am talking about the present state. :wink: Maybe humans in the future can predict the future? That I donā€™t know.

Actually one of the key things I am reminded by WBā€™s letters is the concept of focusing on the invariant. Jeff Bezos talked about the same thing. Stock price can go up or down, but good businesses will prevail. So the right attitude of an Apple investor should be to focus on their products, present or future, and not its daily stock fluctuations.

1 Like

Nothing is invariant in the long run, right?

If everything is predictable then no money can be made. Must I bust out Einsteinā€™s quote againā€¦

Many things are predictable, humans are unpredictable :grinning: hence stock market is unpredictable.
Who is Einstein? Did he say that? I know who is Zhuge Liang. I also know Ying Yang.
I know a few stratagem. Deal with changes with status quo. Number 36 stratagem is to run away :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is the core and key for success.

This is official !

The real story is Apple increasing.

Apple, Dyson, and Xiaomi Are Top Sellers in Record-Setting Alibaba Singlesā€™ Day

1 Like

Now Valley Starbucks: 9 MacBooks and countless iPhones.

Also the homeless guy there uses a later gen iPhone than @hanera and @wuqijun.

1 Like

Umā€¦ you donā€™t really have a right to comment on our cheapness given that you chose to live in Bayviewā€¦

1 Like

thrifty
upside potential
starter home
hoping to become Spiderman from the radioactivity there
really thought Bayview, meant, luscious bay views
didnā€™t want to buy bitcoins instead with the money
wanted to join the hipster crowd and wear skinny jeans too

but not cheapā€¦

Are you writing a poem? :rofl:

1 Like