Hmm, What Is Apple Doing?

Wondering aloud. With the rumored impending video service, will there be a HomePod HT? Current Homepod is pumping out only 14 watts of music, for HT, need more oomphs. Is it possible for HomePod to support Dolby Atmos with just a firmware update?

Only wrong if TC didn’t take my billion dollar advice. If he did AAPL will rise like a :rocket:

HomePod is a clear strategic disaster for Apple. As a result amazon’s Alexa owns voice, home automation and IoT.

Huh? HomePod just release not long ago, how do you conclude that. Is the same as uncle balmer view that iPhone has zero market share whereas windows mobile has high market share at that time.

HomePod is late, overpriced and underwhelming. Apple is not competing with ballmer who has zero strategic vision. It’s competing with Bezos. Well, now that he’s turned into a playboy maybe TC has a chance.

Whatever happened to HomeKit? It was the first on market. Siri was the first voice assistant too. Where are the Siri voices controlled faucets and toilets?

Is what critics say about the first iPhone.

Apple has strong base with low memory leak software. What I consider best of iphone is extended battery life that is the benefit of IOS. I see iphone, ipad, watch and airpods using high quality software, seemless integration, reliable product.

When it comes to homepods, I prefer google hub for high quality results…etc

Mobile products, Apple seems to be best, but apps and other utilities, there are plenty available in market and apple is way behind others. Hoping soon they get more clients/customers (but, Apple products are expensive as usual).

1 Like

Different optimization. Currently HomePod is optimized for music. Not competing with Google Hub or Amazon Echo. Remember Apple number 1 love is Music. Not stealing your personal info and selling you ads😜

1 Like

Johnny is ex-Intel. These high flyers seem to be sort after by so many companies. Why am I not consider? Ageist or racist?

Intel has a site in Austin :grinning:

Bad news shares UP, signs that share price has bottomed. Calling manch!

1 Like

Dang, tell Cook to go to temple and burn some incense…

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/apple-loses-bid-undo-440-152217328.html

1 Like

VirnetX and Apple have been fighting over patents since 2010 in rollercoaster litigation that has triggered wild swings in the technology licensing company’s stock price.
(Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court on Tuesday upheld a judgment worth $440 million that was won by intellectual property licensing firm VirnetX Inc against Apple Inc in a patent infringement case.

Time wasting activities.

Johny is extremely good. If he left apple to join intel, sell apple and buy intel.

Good for Intel. Good for Johnny. He doesn’t need any more $, a CEO title is way better than a SVP. In any case, more fun to control a semi giant, free hand to implement his creative ideas.

Intel is a broken aircraft carrier. Not sure if johny has said yes yet. But if he did he will be the best intel CEO since Andy Grove.

Apple shot its own feet with the battery replacement program. Tim Cook: Apple swapped out 11 million iPhone batteries, and they’d have only anticipated about 1-2 million battery replacements normally.

How many of those 10 million could have bought a new iPhone XS/XSmax/XR? At $1000 per iPhone, that would be a loss of $10B revenue!!! Fire whoever suggested this replacement program.

So the revised guidance is due to China + S factor + battery replacement program. Have to shake my head.

Oh really… I need to run to the nearest apple store to replace my iPhone 6s battery… :rofl: