Hmm, What Is Apple Doing?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-01/apple-s-forecast-signals-strong-sales-of-new-iphones-this-year

Time to go all in on Apple???

https://www.bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/news/2017/08/02/apple-autonomous-system-car-project-tim-cook-aapl.html

Market cap of
AAPLā€¦$833B
GOOG $649B
FBā€¦$499B
AMZNā€¦$476B
BABAā€¦$402B
TCEHY $394B
NVDAā€¦$102B
BIDUā€¦$79B
NFLXā€¦$77B
JDā€¦$68B
TSLAā€¦$61B

2 Likes

From what Iā€™ve read about BIDU, they successfully transitioned to generating revenue from mobile. It sounds similar to when facebook did it.

Brian Sozzi of TheStreet says $1T is so yesterday, AAPL would be $2T by 2027. So he is of similar view with wuqijun that you canā€™t get 10x investing in AAPL using cold hard cash. Try margin like manchā€™s portfolio margin or long calls, need at least 3 rolls.

Almost all tech stocks are red except the one that matters, AAPL. Other greens are NVDA :smiley:, TCEHY, BIDU, VEEV, CRUS and PANW. Three of them are members of the Seven Up :grinning:

1 Like

Stay away from BIDUā€¦

My bidu investment has a 125% gainā€¦ canā€™t complain too muchā€¦

Did you just list out my portfolio over there? :smile:

Invest in milk tea sister.

I donā€™t knowā€¦ all those Marissa Mayer-esque glamour shots kind of threw me off. But if thereā€™s a 1031 exchange for stock holdings I wouldnā€™t mind redirecting some to JDā€¦ :smile:

Jim Cramer says to wait for 5-8% drop i.e. $147-$152. Few dollars more, it will be within range.

So how come these people didnā€™t buy a month ago when it was at that range?

Spare money is not available yet.

1 Like

People need to wait for a fall. It doesnā€™t matter if price rose 100%. All that matters is that 10% drop.

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

Sound like preparing for autonomous vehicles. Map, streaming music, hollywood programming, ā€¦ What else should Apple control for ensuring the best experience while we are in the autonomous vehicle?

Provide happy endings??? I mean we will no longer need to drive right???

Apple sounds like every other rich guyā€¦To make a small fortune in the movie business first you need a large fortune. ā€¦It is all about egoā€¦Apple should stick to its core business

1 Like