Hmm, What Is Apple Doing?

Not me, didn’t happen to me. Not yet. It’s not about growing up, more about how you grow up :slight_smile:

Everyone these days are on their freaking phones. What happened to catching the local scene (if on bus) or having conversations more. People do not socialize much anymore. It is sad to see.

I agree, it’s chump change to Apple. It needs to be good corporate citizen.

It would be a logistical nightmare to do this given how their adjacent campuses/buildings house another 12k employees.

It’s much easier and more economical for Appl3 to just pay up.

Sorry no dim sum lunch. And my stock portfolio is at ATH :wink:

02%20PM

4 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

about to break a trillion dollar market cap.

1 Like

2 Likes

Cramer says Apple’s stock could have a $300 price target if it were…

Jim Cramer argues that Apple should be seen as a consumer products company rather than a technology player after its third-quarter earnings beat.

Is a matter of time (probably within 1 year) that revenue of other products (AirPods, Apple Watch, …) would overtake iPad and Mac.

1 Like

Gene Munster made a few good points.

IPhone business is stable. Quarterly revenue has been within 5% for 8 quarters.

If Apple manages to achieve paying excess cash as dividends and services continue to grow at 30%, AAPL would double at the end of 3 years :crazy_face::flushed::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Yes, please double :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

Are you doing straight line extrapolation you often scolded people for? :thinking:

Also Gene Munster is crap. Where’s the Apple TV set Gene?

Will Apple cross 1T tomorrow? :scream:

Why not? :smile:

I hope it does. Will pull everybody up with it.

1 Like

Market is telling you to FOMO buy AAPL😏

1 Like

Many times in the past Apple was written off. It has died many deaths but always managed to bounce back. Every misstep was magnified to the level of “gates”.

To me Facebook feels like the new Apple. Critics are always ready to pounce. Journalists take great joy writing it off. Some even said Facebook destroyed American democracy. :joy:

If FB is like a growing AAPL, be prepared for 50% wipeout :cold_sweat: within 1 year.

50% one year drop is much less painful than 20% one day drop… :cry: