Hmm, What Is Apple Doing?

spreadsheets of his rentals, stocks and networth, duh.

yeppā€¦ I donā€™t use chrome

ATH close :money_mouth_face:

Just got my brand new MBP today. Itā€™s fast, but not as fast as I expected. Maybe what I do is more limited by network speed anyway. The bottom of the machine is quite warm. Canā€™t wait til Apple makes chips for their laptops.

1 Like

Never turn away the Mayor, even if he didnā€™t have an appointmentā€¦

Cross your fingers hanera. Tomorrow is Appleā€™s earnings date.

manch is anxiously hoping for a free dim sum lunch.

I guess Apple can just pack up and move if they donā€™t agree with any new taxes levied against big employersā€¦

Whatā€™d happen to their 1B space ship then? Itā€™s not a real space ship unfortunately. It canā€™t fly. :smile:

Is a matter of principle. Doesnā€™t cost Apple much.

The spaceship is maybe half of Appleā€™s Cupertino employees. They still rent a ton of office space in Cupertino. They could dramatically reduce their headcount in Cupertino.

How about housing for all the homeless in the Bay Area???

(The collective owners just become the greatest NIMBYs of all timeā€¦)

No need to house the homeless because they have the rights to remain homeless.

May be Google can buy the spaceship and doesnā€™t have to reform San Jose downtown. :slight_smile:

Google can afford the employee tax whereas Apple canā€™t?

Ok, maybe not because the homeless will of course crash into the glass that is everywhere and it is lawsuit galoreā€¦

I think Apple is lot more frugal than Google. So Google may not mind such expenses. :slight_smile:

You donā€™t need all glass buildings. Sometimes, a clear glass door is sufficient. Especially when you are looking at phone. Our reflexes donā€™t recognize them, and bam. Normally with a wall, you recognize it when you get too close, mostly.

Get off the freaking phone!!! My god, grow up!!!