Hmm, What Is Apple Doing?

Finally. Yes, be generous and let go those dollars @henera :rofl:

Iā€™d rather you pay for @manchā€™s meal on my behalf since he fed me lemon. Hate to say it but Iā€™m practically the MVP on here :cry:

Minimum viable product?

I was going to say ā€œall hail the queenā€ā€¦ :rofl:

Ready to become borscht soup? :unamused:

Most Valuable Player

He not Russianā€¦ :rofl:

I know, but if I write anymore heā€™s going to turn into a can of V8.

V8 the javascript engine?

You shouldā€™ve said, ā€œso then are you going to eat me up?ā€

The Apple test car was attempting to merge onto an expressway near its headquarters in Cupertino, California, and traveling about 1 mile per hour, when it was rear-ended by a Nissan Leaf, according to the report. There were no injuries reported. Both parties reported moderate damage to their vehicles.

I donā€™t want a future in which cars routinely go 1 mph. :scream:

Ok maybe Iā€™ve underestimated appleā€™s ability all along :scream:

The evidence is mounting that Appleā€™s next big product will be a pair of computer glasses (AAPL)

Eager to see how Apple solve the UI issues. So far, Google glass, Oculus and magic leap failed to gain traction.

No car?

Apple salty wet glasses.

Deprived and starved?

I shared WB sentiments.

ā€œIā€™d support whatever Tim Cook does, but I think itā€™d be a very poor idea to get in the auto business.ā€

1 Like

Really? Iā€™m pretty sure I heard he said itā€™d be a great move for Apple to acquire Tesla.

1 Like

Apple has 40%+ gross margins. Why enter a business where 10-15% margins are best in class? Itā€™s also a very capital intensive business. It makes more sense to pay a higher dividend and buyback shares.

1 Like

There is a glut of cars. Think about it. If self driving cars actually become a reality there will be a massive reduction in cars needed and all existing cars will become obsoleteā€¦ not exactly a growth industry.

2 Likes