Home Depot Vs Lowe's Financial Analysis

2 Likes

I’m contributing to that.

1 Like

When RE slow down, re-modeling and renovation go up. Buy HD and LOWE :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

Going there today…

Big list of things to buy.

Sweet!!! @Terri will save the economy!!!

2 Likes

Their “express delivery” service is a joke. I tried Lowe’s which says next day delivery is $79. That’s a good deal if you’re buying enough stuff. It’s well worth the time savings. After you order, they call and say next Tuesday is the first available delivery window. That’s not next day. That’s over a week away. Traditional retailers are going to get eaten by e-commerce companies. The fact their e-commerce platform isn’t tied into their delivery capacity, and a human is scheduling deliveries is a joke.

Home Depot offers the same, so I’ll see if they really deliver next day or not.

1 Like

I’ve done HD online order, in-store pickup and it’s fantastic. Not having to go through the store searching for parts.

I’ve never tried their express delivery, but generally when people say next day and they’re delivering it themselves (like Office Depot or Staples), it does indeed come then.

Home Depot actually delivered next day. That’s a huge advantage vs Lowe’s which was an 8 day wait.

2 Likes

Home Depot keeps chugging along

1 Like

Love HD

2 Likes

Selection seems to be better at Lowe’s and service, of course, far and away better at Lowe’s nine times out of nine lol…

1 Like