How Is The Circus, Err, Hearing Going?

you know there’s a tool on taobao hahahahhaha

uncle manch, you have a couple son right?
do you need me to help you buy a few of those taobao tool?

I’m always amazed how he can relate unrelated :grinning:

Cut the skin only.

BTW just saw the new GOP logo. :scream:

1 Like

depending on how you use it hahaha

If I was him, I’d sue the crap out of her after this is over. I doubt democrats will keep footing her legal bills.

1 Like

they’ll say you’re oppressing woman, then in future woman will be afraid to come out against assault.

Well, you weren’t privy to our private conversation…:grinning:

Ok, nice… No! No! No! No! No! No!

Are you OK? Are you under attack?

That’s BK responded to the questions…

Hot take: GOP shows the angry white man in BK as victim but puts him under the bus later to energize their base. Look, the leftish elites shot a white man down. Get angry! And the Joe Sixpacks in red states come out in droves.

Lol you guys are crazy.

Boom… there, he says it in a nutshell: we ain’t stopping the confirmation process

Footnotes:

1. Republicans questioned both Ford and Kavanaugh. They asked both of them some tough questions to see how consistent their stories and info were.

2. Democrats questioned Kavanaugh and used their time to praise Ford. They had no interest in evaluating if she was telling the truth. They only cared about finding a hole in Kavanaugh’s story.

Not sure what you watched? Only thing I saw from the republicans was grandstanding, yelling, crying and watching and using a different standard (prosecutor for the accuser and taking the stand to make blatant accusations against the other party)

1 Like

Just had time to watch the hearing now…one hour in and my impression is nothing good will come out of this:

a) Kavanaugh goes through: guy looks so angry there is no way he will be impartial going forward for certain cases. It’s written all over his face.
b) Kavanaugh does not go through: Dems will recycle this tactic.

Was Kavanaugh a naughty high school boy or not?

Too lazy to follow anything in details, just want to know the outcome/ verdict.

He was an alcoholic back then and lied about it now. He’s also a rageholic. He needs to go into rehab not the Supreme Court.

1 Like

Did democrats actually question her? Did republicans question both of them? If you can’t answer that honeslty, then you’re too biased and your points are meaningless.

I hope no one you know is ever accused of a crime where the victim’s witnesses can’t even place them at the place of the crime. You’d probably react very differently.

1 Like

drinking vs alcholic is different, you are just truely bias because he is appointed by trump , that’s all.
i never know a guy in school never had alcohol

for those who have son, better wish he don’t talk to any girl or go out in any situation with a girl. because in this america, all it need is one woman’s word that can ruin your whole life, doesn’t need anything to back it up

2 Likes