How Is The Circus, Err, Hearing Going?

Well, to be fair, he BELIEVES that he is wrongfully accused of something. Of course he should be angry. You would be too…

1 Like

That’s what I am saying. Even if he’s innocent he cannot be impartial anymore after this event.

1 Like

Oh come on…

just use my method, if boy, cut it or abort it. wait for daughter
sfdragonball, do you need those tool? i can help you get one in taobao on my next trip to hk

1 Like

No, ain’t having any kids anytime soon (although I would prefer a girl too). After “meeting” someone like @harriet, how could anyone not want a girl??? :grinning:

He denied ever getting blacked out, despite numerous people saying they saw him doing exactly that.

Have you ever been accused of rape? Why are you so upset? I bet you haven’t, and I haven’t either. The fact is most men won’t be accused of rape, because most men are not rapists.

I’m not accused because i’m not in that political position.
you only take the words against him but ignore the numerous ppl words that are for him

I was a lifetime democrat for 20+ years, and i see them switching to communist china, all their tactics was used before you guys just don’t realize it.

1 Like

Yeah, BK’s a choir boy. All the accusations were wrong. He’s the model man.

What happened to Gorsush? The Dems invented some new tactics in the last 12 months? How come no one came out to accuse Gorsuch?

Should sell the boy, can fetch good money in China, true? Just guessing.

Boys are a liability in China. Shortage of girls and most boys won’t have wives when they grow up.

1 Like

I’m not sure what kind of education you received in hong kong or united states
innocent proven guilty
you assume he’s guilty already

2 Likes

ladyboy worth more nowdays

1 Like

Dreaming count? I dream of raping many female celebrities :slight_smile:

This is not a criminal trial. This is a job interview for a lifetime appointment to the highest court in US.

Everybody deserves to be free. That’s why we have “innocent until proven guilty”. No one is entitled to be one of 9 SC justices for life. They have to earn it.

Get it?

All the 36 stratagems?

Let this be another painful lesson to the Democrats: next time, go and freaking vote!!! We wouldn’t be here if you all did your job.

He earned it and democrat tried everything to ruin him , they can’t get shit from his credit card, switch tactic to woman, if this doesn’t work, next thing they’ll try he’s a child molestor. or better yet, they’ll say he’s exposed himself(52 years ago when he’s a new born), you basically completely ignoring all pro him statement only pick on the ones against him.
China law is so f up because it’s all about who say , no evidence needed. this is why mainland ppl still love hong kong because they’re protected by LAW, you know why the statue of justice is blindfolded? it is because one should not base on objective, no bias, evidence. if you don’t need 0 evidence to ruin one’s family, one’s life, this country is becoming very dangerous. Next one maybe you son , or yourself.

sfdragonboy is in very danger, i sugguest him not to meet melanie one on one. He will be in deep shxx

1 Like

Give Melanie to me. I am a good man. I don’t have trouble with women. :smile:

1 Like

how can i cc dragonboy here? haha

Hey, she might take advantage of little old me… I get drunk on Coke…