Implications of Biden's Infrastructure Plan on EV and Clean Energy

Maybe because, despite almost two decades of hype, EV’s are less than 2% of the fleet in the US and less that 3% globally.
Do you think half of America will buy a plug-in car in the next 9 years? Or at this rate is it more likely that the market will saturate long before then?

Are you telling me EV still has 98% of US market to grab? Super long runway.

:money_mouth_face:

Glad you know that. EV would saturate at 2% till Apple launches the Apple Car without steering wheel :slight_smile:

Is Steve coming back from the graves?

1 Like

CA buys lots of power from AZ’s Palo Verde nuclear plant.

Small rays of hope.
https://www.ans.org/news/article-463/after-48-years-democrats-endorse-nuclear-energy/

While the average buyer age for the Mustang Mach-E are Gen Xers at the age of 50, J.D. Power reports Millennials are also the largest buyers of EVs. J.D. Power reports they’ve represented 35% of new EV purchases this year compared to Baby Boomers at 29% and Gen X at 26%.

Left will being opposing EV when common people will begin using EV. They will find something dangerous to masses in EV.

Have accumulated 8 EV and PHEV reservations/orders this year. Was hoping to have something here by 12/31 to get a tax credit for '21 but no luck…just want one to be delivered!!!

1 Like

What did you reserve?
The Cadillac lyriq looks good.
I don’t need an ev in 2022 but might need one in 2023.

Ford Lightning, two Rivians (R1T and R1S), Cybertruck, three Rav4 primes (two dealers in CA with >100 person deep waitlists, one dealer out of state) and a Mach-e.

It all started with a cybertruck reservation but as that’s been pushed out I’ve become more and more desperate to replace my 15-yr old SUV.

2 Likes

After 15 years, What’s one or 2 more? :laughing: