Indices & ETFs

Indices are declining but most tech, not just meme, stocks are rallying.

Anyhoo, taking a break, having been watching TV serials for the last two weeks. Occasionally look at the charts. All stocks bought 2-3 weeks ago are rallying… some like WKHS as much as 80%.

1 Like

Wow it’s running wild like feb. I took profit on CLOV options after it went up 150%, then bought again on dip :stuck_out_tongue: but still long CLOV. If it can pass $12, real squeeze can begin. I’m on 300%+ option run on AHT so sold at least half for now. Let’s see how long these can last but activity is unreal so it will get bad at some point. :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

CLOV option activity is through the roof. Huge whales buying up to $15/16/17 target. I started selling covered call against my shares (<25% of it since premiums are so good). I’ll likely close it as soon as premiums calms down. It’s possible it may not though. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

what social media places are you looking at to keep tabs? twitter? reddit? which forums in reddit?

Just twitter. Sometimes reddit but usually for business/product analysis only.

1 Like

Moving to meme and momentum stocks here → Meme & Momentum stocks

I don’t want to hijack the index topic.

1 Like

Please explain why XLRE is flying so strong?

no idea. I have been living under a rock. Didn’t read any news… watching TV serials only.

Panda reduced the price target for SPX once more time, 4285 :slight_smile: to be completed Jun 11-14.

DTK usually flashed red 2-3 days prior i.e. expect red alert Jun 8 (2mrw :slight_smile: ) - Jun 11. No DTK red alert, no ST short. Only hold MT/LT short position only… ofc fairly red now :roll_eyes:

Panda shared why he is so confident of his bearish call… honest guy… Cycles play him out… now I wonder whether DTK is similar, mark a low instead of a high…

June and July are usually OK months for market. People are out on vacation and in good mood. Not saying it will never crash but odds are not in your favor.

Many technicians expect a correction (10-20% decline) in the month of Jun, that last 1-3 months i.e. expect market to resume rally after the correction. Panda is the only one talk about EPIC crashes, he no longer actively talk about crashes, quietly monitoring price action… back to time-tested price action monitoring, price is truth.

As usual, my TV serial watching is a positive indicator of a stock market rally :roll_eyes: You bet on the correct indicator :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Open high. So what?

Both QQQ and SPY couldn’t make any new ATHs. SPX 4236 is lower than ATH 4238, so 4238 is still the ATH ofc. 4238 marks the start of a bear market until proven otherwise.

Price is Truth

1 Like

Still obsessed with the “BIG CRASH” that’s supposed to be imminent?

SMH….

Price is truth. Unless proven otherwise, SPX 4238 is ATH and start of a bear market. Crashes? Is Panda’s calls. I have no idea what is a crash. Any fast decline is a crash to me :slight_smile: Two crashes today :slight_smile: and a kangaroo jump.

Imminent in the context of the century corrective wave is not days or weeks or months… is years, I have told you many times, but I believe you have forgotten again. It should happen this year, still got 6-7 months to end of the year. Start of the century corrective wave should be in this year. Panda is the one who gave the precise price/day you demanded. I can’t give you that type of accuracy. I know vaguely is this year, probably 4300-5000… that is about it… keep monitor the price action.

You are jumping into conclusion with short term price actions. You shouldn’t be since you claim to be a long term investor, and not a trader. For the time frame “accuracy” or “inaccuracy”, I prefer to stay mostly in cash and wait. I am not a good trader so can’t follow those meme and momo guys while waiting. Best I can do is to wait, if I invest too heavily, very sure very indecisive and most probably portfolio got decimated to a fraction before I decide. CASH is KING or QUEEN.

Is not the time for you to laugh or SMH… you have forgotten when you should do it… read past posts again to refresh your memory.

One last thing, talking about trading portfolio in case you think I mean my buy n hold portfolio. For buy n hold, my philosophy is all in all the time regardless of what the macro conditions are or what I think they would be. For trading, I meant position (multi-months to a few years) trading, day/swing trading is too hard for me. I need to keep repeating what I have said because you always seem to forget :-1: and like to put words in other people’s mouth… your reading comprehension is :-1: Memory :-1: Wondering aloud: How come you are awarded a degree? College lower the standard for you and many others?

1 Like

Contradictions?

Please google yourself. I don’t google so can’t explain to you. I web search :slight_smile:

Just trying to save you from yourself. You are very much married to the downside despite your lip service to being open minded. “Follow the price action” is what your wrote, but you are only interested in the downside movement to validate your own belief.

:man_shrugging:

Sure you know what you are talking about?

Can you read back past posts? Too lazy to explain to you. Always ask the same question and say the same thing. Forcing me to say the same thing too :-1:

Do me a favor. Find out what is meant by follow the price action and what is price is truth.

Assuming you know what is price action, look at the QQQ chart below (assuming you understand chart)…

Price actions since that chart is created… what can you say about it?

What did the price actions in this weekly chart indicate? Pay attention to the volume.

1 Like

Price action for QQQ so far might mean @manch get his wish of a new ATH :wink:

Just to remind the bad memory @manch Panda doesn’t believe in EWT that much. He trusts his cycles, astro and TA more. He forces EW picture to match his view. He uses EW waves to explain his view. Anyhoo, told you his EWT is not that good… I have already pointed many wrong interpretations if you can recall :wink: