Indices & ETFs

SPX is still below his line in the sand 4375. Actually he needs not specify 4375 because W-2 can retrace almost to 4393… he unnecessarily lock him in.

1 Like

Someone posted about panda this way

Not the first time. So long FANGMANT keeps going up, SPY and QQQ won’t come down. Today, FB makes a BIG leap.

Watch the fun… Stock Market Olympics Aug 6-20th.

FANGMANT = ? FB, AAPL, AMZN, GOOGL,NFLX, MSFT,???

I just posted…

FB AMZN NFLX GOOG MSFT AAPL NVDA TSLA

1 Like

Guess work, Just learning EW: With Dow 950 down recently, the drop to A is done, now market is going to B (very near, may be next Thursday), then B-C will be perfect time as almost FANGMANT results will be over. Whatever may be the exceptional report, B-C will happen before Aug 20th.

If this happens - as stated above - my learning EW is fine/worth.

BTW: Not a stock nor a financial advice, Anything can go wrong.

1 Like

Monday, the bull market is dead:

Friday, ATH:

Voodoo doesn’t seem to be working? I seem to remember someone drew 4400 as a line in the sand? Can’t keep track of all the voodoos flying around…

:thinking:

Dow just crossed 35K:

You should tweet in Panda tweet and tell him don’t use cycle analysis. Focus on sharpening his EW skill, raise weightage from 15% to 85%. Also, tell him if he only put 15% weightage on EWT, stop displaying in EW cycles, he gives bad names to EWT just like a certain graduate give bad name to a university in Minnessota. Also please show an alternative count.

The professional Elliottician Avi is extremely bullish for the next few years…

If Panda’s voodoo turns out to be correct, it’s all because of EWT.

If Panda’s voodoo turns out to be garbage, it has nothing to do with EWT.

:thinking:

FIFY

Right or wrong has little to do with EWT since Panda uses it as drawing tool.

Time to follow Avi EWT and stay LONG. For me, it means do nothing :slight_smile: since AAPL is about to power towards $3T :money_mouth_face:

So you are officially done with Panda? You seem to have thrown him under the bus.

The new hot thing is Avi?

No idea. Your good CNBC friend, JC mentioned him a few times. Anyhoo, you need to pay for his service :slight_smile: So I don’t how accurate is his call. He public EWT is a VERY LONG TERM picture, there will be many tops and bottoms… However if you believe his LT public call, can long TQQQ (or SOXL for you) and stay long for a few years… ignore or add if there is a severe correction.

I have already done so after I realize he uses EWT as drawing tool and emphasized too much on cycles and astrology. He always forced EWT into his cycle analysis. Frankly, accordingly to cycle analysis that I read on web, if May is not it, it will be quite sometime… so Avi may be right. After reading face ripper, I think he is also right about the economy is being driven by millennials for another 20 years (from 2018).

Having said that, his DTK is accurate enough for a short trade if you are nimble enough… need to know its idiocracy ofc to use it.

@manch

His latest tweet. Again emphasize cycle analysis. Notice no comment on EWT, just a drawing tool.

Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 5.26.50 PM

1 Like

Where is Elliottician Avi bullish? Are you reading his chart properly? He is telling Debt/Crypto bubble and the length you have showed is longer than 1930 and more than double of Covid-19 drop (30%) !

Avi - This mean severe recession soon !

I just copied your drawings and highlighted with red oval. what does it mean?

2 Likes

Friday’s record high was the 40th of the year which is on pace for the most since 1995.

https://compoundadvisors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/SP-ath-7-23.png

This is correct.

Good post on the charlatan who predicted 20 crashes out of every one that actually happened:

Harry Dent is like the anti-vaxxer of stock market predictor: wrong, and deadly. Listen to this guy and your net worth will vaporize.

Look at when the right line start. Many years after today.

1 Like