Indices & ETFs

that’s my take. If you can decently call the bottom, TQQQ. If you are going to be more fire and forget, QLD

2 Likes

unfortunately most of them tend to be ivory tower scholars detached from the average person :frowning:

Nothing really change since above post. Panda insist that SPX is in W( C) of W-4, my preferred count remains as wave 5.ii now. Can’t tell the difference unless break below 3723, then he is right, otherwise have to wait till completion of the epic W-5.

Had you sold AAPL at $145, I would have applauded, but not now after 18% correction.

Second, following JC or Kathy or master WU or me is a disaster, esp TDOC or ZM. You must do fundamentals first and buy that can excel TQQQ.

TDOC hard to recover in next 4-6 months fundamentally week.Just watch , TDOC growth will not exceed TQQQ until next peak. TDOC won’t grow faster than AAPL next 4-6 months.

Selling AAPL is a waste. You must invest aapl dividend for buying stocks, but not sell aapl at potential bottom as it can recover faster.

IMO, You are cutting your goose that lays golden egg!

Everything posted for discussion not a stock or investment advice !

@Jil

Didn’t buy much TDOC and ZM. Mostly U. I am targeting the meta verse (aka AR/VR mega trend). Most proceeds still in cash.

Buy n hold means 5+ years… I am thinking more of 10-20 years. Remember I don’t believe in quarterly financial performance for buying buy n hold stocks… is the mega trend and founder-CEO that count. If fundamentals refer to financial performance, I won’t waste my time.

No more comment on century corrective wave? Is going to happen…

It crossed my mind but many things happened around that time…

Century wave, you only started scaring everyone and waste of time for me!

TDOC, ZM or U or something else ==> how do you ensure they exceed TQQQ until next peak? Without this , your sale of AAPL not justified.

I mention this for many months… now then you said… anyhoo… is coming. Frankly, doesn’t matter to swing traders but matter a lot to buy n hold investors.

Not my focus. My focus is 10-20 years. Shorter than that I don’t care which one is better. Remember is not swing trading, is buy n hold… you have to put on a buy n hold cap to understand… no point assessing the move using a swing trader’s hat.

Btw, I always distinguish between day trading, swing trading, position trading, short-term investing and buy n hold… they don’t use the same criteria and metric, and share the same view on market. From a position trading, could be bullish, but from a swing trading could be bearish, yet day trading is bullish… so… I notice you always take a swing trader’s perspective.

Correction will come as usual 10%, 20%… then and there. I do not discount. In fact, I like it as I can make faster money with swing trades.

But I do not fear about such correction but analyze how to find it …etc.

Hmmm, you do not understand…

Without fundamental study…it is not good. You believe every company Cathie picks will work like your AAPL pick !

may be you will realize and regret after few years. Good luck.

How to communicate with a pickup artist who want an one-night stand when you want to date a woman for marriage?

:wink: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Master Panda says it ain’t over yet.

because of… AAPL?

1 Like

Take note of the pink lines. They are important S/R lines.

1 Like

Eureka! Back into the pitchfork with strength!

Master Wu aka Panda admits defeat :slight_smile: And he recalls the ending diagonal :slight_smile: He only gives 15% weightage to EW because his EW skill is not that good :face_with_hand_over_mouth:. What he has is a reliable DTK and superior trading skill… which ofc is what count in execution and making money… No worries… I will soon learn.

Panda is into astrology voodoo? SMH…

$SPX 4000+ here we come! I caught some of it but it was incredible how fast it went up.I did hear there were lot of rebalancing going on and it will last until end of March (Wed).

1 Like

Beth’s TA guy:

From a technical perspective, there are two scenarios we are tracking:

1. The correction is over. For the green count in the chart above, we finished the final leg in the March 5th correction. If NDX holds 12,600 and we see a breakout above 13,300, the low is likely in for this correction. To confirm this scenario, we need NDX to breakout above 13,300, at which point our small hedge will come off.
  2. NDX makes a new low. If NDX breaks 12,600, that would put us in the red count. This count has us in the final leg of the correction, with a potential bottom at 11,715 to 12,050.

Regardless of what path NDX takes, we view this pullback as a buying opportunity and when the correction is complete we expect the uptrend to resume. We have been building key positions as we feel you can’t time the market and you most certainly can’t time a bottom.

Nobody is able to time the bottom :scream:

Panda is trying to time the bottom, and the top.

How do we get access to such authentic and accurate predictions?