Indices & ETFs

Now you are getting it. Remember, “You can quote what I have said but not quote my name”

Remember I told you the story of JC? He was uber bullish during Dotcom bust, lost tons of money but he switched quickly to uber bearish and made back everything. Being uber bullish or uber bearish, and then proven very wrong is ok. What is not ok is stubborn not to change. Panda changed too :slight_smile: He is not stubborn. The problem with you is you insist that people must not changed… you want them to go bankrupt or you want them to kneel before you and proclaim you’re right? That is, are you evil or egoistic :grinning:

One second is shorter than one week right?

So much beating around the bushes. Are you still in bed with Panda or not? No more century top coming this year?

I don’t mind people changing. I change all the time. But I only respect people who change for good reasons. Not some voodoo BS like astrology and you know what. You may as well tell me you flip a coin this morning and head means bull and tail means bear.

:man_shrugging:

Century top is coming :scream: ST/MT might be bullish… actually is volatile with an upward bias… just don’t know how long would the grinding last before it breaks. I don’t know when but I believe once break, is elevator down fast. Remember, escalator up, elevator down.

:+1:

I don’t know. I only know now after you have expressed yourself clearly :rofl: What you have been saying is you don’t believe in astro.

According to a study (too lazy to search the web), return is actually higher than deliberate stock picking… verify yourself. Another common saying, monkey throwing a dart has a higher return than a doctor’s choice of stock.

HK style? Attack is the best form of defense?

A picture is worth a thousand, hopefully to @manch. Below is a chart illustrating what I am thinking…

Feel free to ask any questions :+1: or make sarcastic remarks :smirk:

So far, you (@manch) have been laughing at the wrong million dollar guesses… but wrong guesses don’t change the LT picture. Is possible indices can continue to grind upwards for many months but it should end before the end of the year. Tag this post :slight_smile:

One month at a time. I don’t believe you can look that far ahead with that kind of precision. If my only indicator flashes extreme greed in Q4 let’s say I will turn bearish.

But bearish is a relatively term. I believe we are still in a secular bull market, and all bear markets are mere hiccups on the way up. I don’t think there’s any “century top” coming.

Fixated bearish ST is bad… LT bearish don’t imply ST bearish. Today, I long SPY calls, made 38%. I believe Panda day trade this way too, so he should be ok financially though I suspect he lost his contract with his billionaire friend. Also, lost many followers.

Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 3.07.11 PM

And every time, the indices touch the line, I add to SQQQ and SPXU. Fair bet? Those are my LT short position. Whenever a new ATH is established, they become red, and green when it declines again. So long indices don’t make a blowoff from the wedge, won’t be that red

I will let price action tell me.

May be if I cast the overall position, you would be agreeable with my short position.

LT long position AAPLs and index funds hedge with SQQQ and SPXU. I would make much much more in AAPLs and index funds than losses in SQQQ and SPXU if market continues to run up without a bear market. If there is a bear market, I will make lots of money with SQQQ and SPXU which I could use to buy more index funds/ ETFs. So LT, is either I win a lot or win a little less.

Btw, so far this year, I have made lots of “paper” gain with RE that is much more than “paper” loss in SQQQ and SPXU. Also, ytd of my trading portfolio is positive, just less positive because of SQQQ and SPXU.

Hope I have given you more than your “tip of the iceberg” view of what is going on :rofl:

1 Like

Instead of FGI, I am watching VIX and DTK :slight_smile:

@manch,

Latest update from Panda… happy with him or want to be contrarian since the mother of all bears is now bullish?

Big three refers to AMZN, AAPL, MSFT

Don’t care what Panda says or does. If he’s always wrong then his opinion would be of great value. But if he’s only occasionally wrong that’s the worst.

:rofl:

1 Like

Virgin attempt at fib time series on QQQ. First time lucky or ?
Added to LT short position i.e. buy more SQQQ… near QQQ 350… recall is the target of IHS.

1 Like

Interesting move…

Nothing interesting. Just a mechanical move.

While waiting, Panda trades meme stonks. I watch TV serials as well as accumulate LT short position. Will bet big in ST short position once DTK is red.

2 Likes

@manch

LT short ST long.

ST long call more than double :money_mouth_face:
Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 12.27.26 PM

2 Likes

Ask often and the answer so far is keep investing. Is good to ask this question again.

1 Like

Didn’t it crash on Monday? That’s, you know, the “Black Monday”?

Black means crash? Black in financial term means profitable.

I see. Does “crash” mean going down? Or it means the opposite?

Don’t know what words mean anymore now that there are so many charlatans peddling snake oil and astrology.