Indices & ETFs

Look at the mirror and tell me what color did you see. Wait… did you get your face ripoff?

Kel Stock is not my avatar.

Kel Stock is wrong. EWT is not Panda’s main analysis. He uses it as a drawing tool.

There is a debate on what is current wave…

I use RSI and MACD verify count too :grinning: + many more such as fib… too tedious so quite often I become lazy.

Seasonal pattern to help @hanera and his band of astrology-based “analysts” call for the next Black Monday. June is not the month. Try September/October.

That Black Monday last week works miracles.

Thinking about the fund panda manages! Did he get fired?! :thinking:

Obvious. No need to rub it in.

1 Like

4-day ATH streak since @hanera and Panda’s Black Monday call last week.

:rofl:

Tepid stock-market gains Tuesday enough for year’s 33rd S&P 500 record high and 19th record for Nasdaq as tech climbs

一匹布咁长!

The first issue is higher rates [interest]. The idea of higher rates is typically associated with some lower valuations," Kostin…

If interest rates remain relatively unchanged through the end of this year, Kostin thinks the S&P 500 has the potential to reach 4,700 all else being equal.

“The second issue is tax reform. We are sitting here today literally in the middle of the year and that is likely to be the dominant topic policy-wise in the next several months in Congress as they negotiate both the potential for higher corporate tax rates and the potential for higher capital gains rates,” Kostin added.

Should they get passed, stocks could see some selling pressure heading into 2022 as investors brace for hits to corporate profits and capital gains.

Why did you ignore DTK in favor of cycles in May?

Did you take note of how fast do DTK change from blue to red? What is the shortest duration?

@manch change his avatar to Onelove :roll_eyes:

Since you are in bed with Panda can you explain why Panda is not rich? Let’s hear your twisted logic.

What happened to Panda’s Black Monday? Seven back-to-back S&P all time highs.

Definition of rich? If why not $B, search this thread, answered.

Did a quick web search, need $4.4M NW to be in the top 1 % in USA.

Anyhoo, I don’t know :panda_face: NW :roll_eyes:

Told you to ask in his tweet. His current view is blowoff top :roll_eyes:

Yup. Why not billionaire?

If he can accurately predict corrections, and all within very short time frames, he could easily double his money with options or futures. And that’s conservative.

He said he’s been accurate more than 10 times since 2018? 2 to the power 10 is 1024. He should have 1000x his money with ease in 3 years.

Why not billionaire? => Very Interesting question ! If someone provide a correct answer, he/she mastered the art of Stock Market and Trading !!

Don’t know how to search your own forum?

Easy question, answered. Search this thread. You asked before :roll_eyes: If you don’t know how to search your own forum, some hints…

. Refer to WB sayings
. Risk management and statistics
. When did he know is sufficiently accurate
. Read up on Greeks and IV of options
. Check out daily volume
. Check out what is L2
. Observer effect (kind of)

Red Alert:

Following a blowoff top or FOMO buying, the ensuing correction is usually severe. Some advices from trading websites,

. If not nimble, get out completely and stay in cash
. If don’t want to sell out completely, take profits as it blows
. Don’t call the (multi-month) top even though the top could be in, if not could be in next week
. Don’t consider shorting till indices decline below 20 day SMA

Above are not my advices. Just posting what I have read for info

No need for some fancy option greeks or whatnot. S&P e-mini is one of the world’s most liquid instrument. No need to worry about volume or liquidity either.

Unless Panda is hiding his false positives, ie the times when his super duper voodoo mix of astro and EWT flashed red but market didn’t go down, his sell signal has been 100% correct since 2018. That means when his signal flashed red, market would go down within days. Armed with a 100% crystal ball, you don’t think someone will get very rich very fast?

Since you are so wise, I am sure you know about Occam’s razor? What is the most likely and obvious explanation?

You get your facts wrong! Actually TA and EWT are bullish. DTK didn’t flash red. Easily verify by reading past tweets if your memory failed you. That Panda call is based on cycles, not even astro (he talked about it when his call didn’t happen). I posted the relevant tweets here.

Don’t know what is a 100% crystal ball. Look at the chart carefully, might not be what you would consider 100%.

SMH. Your conclusion is wrong. Read up.

You need to get your facts right first!

Do yourself a favor, read! carefully :roll_eyes: and verify facts/ premises.

If your memory is that bad, may be you should read back and verify facts before commenting. You always make me laugh… thank you for the laughter :slight_smile:

Can’t have a fruitful intellectual discussion when you keep getting your facts/ premises wrong.

The current average daily implied volume for the E-mini is over $100 billion, far exceeding the combined traded dollar volume of the underlying 500 stocks.

Did not know Panda is so loaded. Oh wait, he’s not a billionaire… because e-mini doesn’t have enough liquidity for his trades? Logic is too twisted for my little brain.

:exploding_head: