It Gets Better By The Minute

Come on, is he still alive???

I had real high hopes for Mr. Wong. Concur, @harriet???

Come on!!! Spend some time to follow the entertainment culture of your own race rather than the whitewashed and racist Hollywood! :rofl:

1 Like

I love Donny Yen!!!

He looks awfully sad in that picture :rofl:

Yes, because he was told, ā€œSorry, you arenā€™t leading man materialā€¦ā€

1 Like

Ok, here you go, @wuqijunā€¦letā€™s see how you feel about something like thisā€¦

Who is he?

Yesā€¦ very demeaningā€¦ plays right into all the negative stereotypes about Chinese peopleā€¦

Russell Wong. I believe he came somewhat famous from the ā€œThe Joy Luck Clubā€ movie. You may want to check out his scene in the movie where his eating of watermelon was described by some folks as an adult activity. Of course, he played an abusive husband (yes, all Asian husbands by default are abusive husbandsā€¦). Then was on a regular tv show called Vanishing Son. He was in ā€œRomeo Must Dieā€ as the villain against Jet Li. With his good Asian American looks, I thought he was going to be The One, to lead us to The Promise Land. Sadly, didnā€™t happenā€¦

Thatā€™s because heā€™s not good enough. Letā€™s bring back Chow Yun Fat and Jacky Chanā€¦ :smiley:

Jackie Chan :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Why? Because he has an illegitimate daughter with another woman??? :rofl:

Thatā€™s part of it. Heā€™s also known for being a creep.

I just looked him up and I recognize his brother Michael Wong.

Itā€™s never easy to find a good Asian role modelā€¦ :rofl:

Andy Lau is a good husband :grinning: He sang my favorite Chinese New Year song.

1 Like

I like this guy better:

Appears to be a great husband and his singing and acting are both better than Andy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I showed your pick to my wifey and she likes him tooā€¦

I like him since the late 90s when I first watched one of his drama re-runsā€¦just went back to listen to one of his songs againā€¦so nostalgic :relaxed:

1 Like