It Gets Better By The Minute

KFC in Asia is horrible. Everything is soggy.

Don’t they serve jook in KFCs back there?

Never tried porridge at KFC, but when I was little I had mushroom over rice at Hardee’s and Wendy’s quite often though. Not sure if it’s still on the menu over there.

Were you saying?:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

You know I am partial to Eastern European women.
My Russian friends are always sending me videos… lol

1 Like

They know you are single, right?:wink::wink::wink::wink:

Elt1

Check this Russian beauty…LOL

That’s a man with silicone breasts… Probably going to run for office as a Democrat… lol

1 Like

She would win. Even my dog would beat a republican nowadays…:star_struck:

Democrats aren’t exactly lighting the world on fire with popularity:

Unfavorable crossed favorable back in 2013.

How so? Bruce Jenner is a Republican. There are more closeted Republican GBLTs than there are the entire Democrat population combined… :rofl:

1 Like

This political group is really lost in the jungle. We may have one of his members on this forum defending anything about Twhitler the guy who sent them packing in the military and whatnot. :joy::smiley::smile::sweat_smile::grin::star_struck:

Welcome to LCR

Log Cabin Republicans are proud members of the GOP who believe inclusion wins.

Log Cabin Republicans is the nation’s largest Republican organization dedicated to representing LGBT conservatives and allies. For more than 30 years, we have promoted the fight for equality through our state and local chapters, our full-time office in Washington, DC, and our federal and state political action committees.

The CIA spent the fifties and sixties convincing America that Russian women looked like this guy… In reality the look more like Millania

1 Like

Yunaska graduated from East Carolina University in 2007 with a bachelor’s degree in management and physics. He later got a master’s in finance from the same school in 2009. After graduation, he worked for Vail Resorts from 2010 to 2011, worked as an accounting manager for the Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health from 2012 to 2014, and was a tax analyst for Georgetown University in 2014.

In a side note, the hunky Yunaska was named one of Washington D.C.’s “hottest bachelors” by the syndicated news magazine “Inside Edition” in 2013.

His alumni page from college doesn’t mention anything about energy or energy policy. Instead, it lists: “Team Building, Strategy, Management, Entrepreneurship, Project Planning, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Budgets, Public Speaking, Strategic Planning, Business Strategy, Microsoft Word, Customer Service, Event Planning, Data Analysis, Social Media, Community Outreach, Research, Analysis, Customer Satisfaction, Account Management.”

No Nepotism there, not at all…:scream:

Hired! :rofl:

It’s not just about nepotism.

Point is would I hire a guy who does not have a driving license as a driver for a formula 1 race?

1 Like

Hey guys, yeah, I am going to take a short leave too…I am sure I said soooomething or that hug kind of lingered a tad too long with a female from the past.

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/the-wrap/article/Pixar-Head-John-Lasseter-Taking-Six-Month-12375145.php

Sooooo, apple or pecan pie??? Aaaaaaaah!!!

Oh, indeed, it gets better by the minute.

Wonder why those trips to this hotels and golf courses violating the emoluments clause?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/the-trumps-are-cutting-ties-with-the-five-star-trump-soho-hotel-after-business-plummeted-post-election/ar-BBFvEnQ?ocid=ientp

Another republican flat earther…:joy::joy::joy:

It must be hard to live in that bubble, this guy, wants to prove the earth is flat.

Maybe he can see Chupacabra or Big Foot from space?

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/22/565926690/i-dont-believe-in-science-says-flat-earther-set-to-launch-himself-in-own-rocket?utm_campaign=storyshare&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social