It Gets Better By The Minute

Call Orkin!!!

Speaking of embarrassing things done by my peeps…

Why do mainland Chinese always talk like there’s something stuck in their throat? Country bumpkin accent… :laughing:

Also, I don’t get the British accent. Some people might find them sexy but to me it sounds weird…

The originator (British) accent is wrong? But the copier (American) is the right one?
I think the small elite Singlish is the right one :rofl:

I’m not saying it’s wrong… there’s no right or wrong here. However some people are treating the British accent as if it were the prestigious accent for English and I just find that to be hilarious :joy:

I hear the housing market is pretty stiff there too…

Come on!!!

I wouldn’t mind working for somebody if all my living expenses are covered. But I need at least 18 hours of my own free time everyday (not counting commute). Is that too much to ask for? :thinking:

Man, YOU are not W-2 material… and I mean it in a good way!!!

Um… ok perfect!!! I just needed that confirmation from somebody… :rofl:

That blond cockroach is the one infesting the white house.

Dumb republicans supporting gun initiatives…:joy::joy::sweat_smile::rofl:

Somebody is in trouble at C-Span…

Says he can’t get an…:joy:

Come on!!!

ORLANDO, Fla._Juanita Fitzgerald was spared spending her 94th birthday at the Lake County jail when she was released Thursday after being locked up for two days in its medical ward.

The trouble started when Fitzgerald was evicted on Tuesday from the senior housing community at the National Church Residences’ Franklin House in Eustis. Police said she was given notice of her eviction the day before, but she refused to leave the building lobby.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/florida-woman-93-arrested-after-refusing-to-leave-home/ar-BBGLgHo?ocid=ientp

Surgeon did the right thing and shouldn’t be penalized. Don’t artists initial their drawings? Surgery is also a form of art… :wink:

My brother in law, the surgeon, carves a mean turkey at my house every Thanksgiving but I think he would agree that this bozo went over the line…

ORLANDO, Fla._Juanita Fitzgerald was spared spending her 94th birthday at the Lake County jail when she was released Thursday after being locked up for two days in its medical ward.

The trouble started when Fitzgerald was evicted on Tuesday from the senior housing community at the National Church Residences’ Franklin House in Eustis. Police said she was given notice of her eviction the day before, but she refused to leave the building lobby.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/florida-woman-93-arrested-after-refusing-to-leave-home/ar-BBGLgHo?ocid=ientp

juanita
juanita2