Jobs, Jobs, Jobs

Notice the steady growth in manufacturing jobs? Some said that was impossible and manufacturing jobs were never coming back to the US.

Nice Image

Yeah, let’s ignore labor force participation rate, and people working part-time who want to work full-time.

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

People used to keep complaining that we are still in a recession. Are we still in a recession??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

People aren’t working because they are semi retired or have a huge social safety net…Free food, free medical, welfare, SEC 8…why work ??? Unless you are paid at least $40k a year…

2 Likes

This is why it feels like a recession to many.

1 Like

It’s more like $70k/yr if you have kids.

3 Likes

Or $100k if you live in the BA

3 Likes

Um… looks like we caught up back to the 2000 level. Not bad!!! :rofl:

1 Like

Too bad the dumb voters somewhere aren’t getting the notice there are many jobs created by their master lying chief.

LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - More than 500 employees in Kentucky’s coal sector will be impacted by the latest round of layoffs and terminations.
The Office for Employment and Training announced two Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) notices.

Beginning February 18, Armstrong Coal in Madisonville anticipates laying off all employees at all facilities in Kentucky. That is 427 employees in all.

Also, on February 14, Thoroughfare Mining will be permanently laying off all 99 employees at the Survant Mine in Central City, Kentucky.
Between the two companies, 526 employees will be permanently laid off.

Not really Tesla can NOT fill these local manufacturing jobs. Recalling residents parents worked at Ford in Milpitas then.

1 Like

I couldn’t read this (maxed out when posting stuff here) but maybe you can…

1 Like

Hey @wuqijun, this future side gig is right up your alley…

My dream job!!! Rent me out please!!! :rofl:

you have weird dreams :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sorry, you’re not a Japanese. First need to learn Japanese and Japanese culture.

does it say he has to be japanese?

1 Like