John Cox could beat Newsom to become governor

If heis smart he will let SF seceed. But as far as I know he will be governor of SF too. A city Newsom was incapable running

Manch is voting for Cox anyway. His excuse is Newsom’s hair style.

Hair style or whatnot, Manch is welcome to walk away :rofl:

My hatred for the GOP outweighs Newsom’s hair. I voted for Mr. Hair.

Hate is not good. You are supposed to fill your heart with love, San Francisco styled love.

Manch is disqualified as a liberal due to his hatred

liberal talks love and peace but it’s about selfish and hate.
talk and action are two different things

Maybe some people think you have to love the criminals, but it’s all good to hate peaceful people who have a different political opinion?

The point is that if Newsom couldn’t keep SF’s insanity to a dull roar, why would you put him in charge of the whole state.

SImilarly, if the former CEO of a company let it tank on their watch, why would you want him/her in charge of another, even larger company?

3 Likes

I punted on this one – could not bring myself to vote for either. Unfortunate…

2 Likes

1 Like

It’s ok. It means you have a conscience.

California handgun ownership increased more rapidly since 2010. Was there any trigger to that?

Gentrification can be one important factor in crime rate reduction.

Not voting is not a option. There is never a perfect candidate. If you don’t vote you are disenfranchised.
Hold your nose and pick the lessor of 2 evils.
I am sure Democrats who thought Hillary was imperfect regret not voting for her.

Even Manch voted for the hair guy holding his nose

A sincere question Manch, what were the things that GOP stand, which made you hate them?

I really just want to understand what GOP did, to upset voters that would vote against them.

Thanks for any inputs. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s not in my best interest to vote for Newsom but I will still vote for him. Mr. Hair’s policies helped me when I was a teen. Never forget your roots.

Btw, would your ballot be invalidated if you leave certain fields blank? Don’t want to vote for Feinstein nor her commie opponent.

You don’t have to fill in every candidate vote

1 Like

I voted for Feinstein, she is a fine politician and I feel good to let Feinstein to represent California. Another reason I voted for her is because of her opponent.

You have the freedom to leave some items blank and not make a vote. But be careful to not vote too many candidates since it may invalidate your ballot

No, they won’t. That’s what I do most of the years as well, I left some fields blank, for things I couldn’t decide. Or maybe my ballots have always been invalidated?

1 Like

Leaving blank is ok. It only might get invalidated if you select more then one choice. Even so I think only the one the area with the error is invalidated (iirc)

Man, we had to give back our street because of Di Fi!!! Come on!!!

2 Likes

Sometimes you have to hold your nose and vote for the lessor evil. Deleon is pure evil. Feinstein is a former Republican club woman who went Democrat to get elected in CA