Meme & Momentum stocks

Panda is sucked into meme stocks too. He recommends SNDL and GTT.

Yep, I picked up SNDL today too. Just 10k shares for now. CELH is another one I loaded up few weeks ago when it dipped but it’s a borderline meme stock since it’s a strong brand name that has a growth story. I think Chinese stocks are moving. Trying to pick up some more.

1 Like

$RSLS ripping today. Up 30%. Took a little profit pre-market but bought the dip again. Folks saying it might go $10+ but we’ll see. Still keeping $WISH and loaded up even more on dips all last week.

2 Likes

Wow. DBGI had a huge turnaround today. I sold most of the positions last week after a big gain but had to dip in again during the day. There’s a possibility this could make a monster move in the next few days. :eyes: :man_shrugging:

1 Like

@pastora did you see MRIN? SF based sw firm

Wow! Got busy all day with kids and missed that one! Some of the meme stocks took a beating ouch! Holding and will evaluate tomorrow.

1 Like

I ended up liquidating almost all meme stocks pre-market, some at a loss and some at much less profit than if I sold at the right time. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Even WISH, I sold 80% of it throughout today. I think it might fall to $11 before bouncing. Looking to load up then or below $12. Switched aggressively to GDX, BA, SILJ, ABNB, etc early in the morning though.

2 Likes

WSB changes mood so quickly?

It’s still happening but it’s not happening with a solid momentum, I prefer to get out to de-risk myself. The whole thing moves in cycles just like rest of the stock market. I still think WISH has a lot of momentum though so I could be very wrong. If I’m wrong, I’ll catch it on the break up.

1 Like

Join the meme… no need FA and TA…

2 Likes

Bought back into WISH during today’s dip. Not a full position but half for now.

1 Like

I don’t follow WSB but since you ask, I checked… MTTR is not a stonk.

Rejoice for making peanuts.

Affirm Stock Skyrockets As Target Joins ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ Financing Boom