Millenials

Come on, all civilized people must carry some cash on hand at all times. That is a rule. Period.

1 Like

Rule of the old. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I consider myself lucky - iā€™m in us. i didnā€™t ask for much else. except for 100m nw we have been talking about clearly.

Amen.

If a $20 bill can reduce one stab on your body, itā€™s worth it.

Some millienial ā€œtalentā€ makes way more money than their parents at the same age. Problem is those millennial ā€œnon-talentā€. The income gap among millennial is huge. Are the non-talent going to eat non-talent for breakfast?

even a $5 bill, when i was a kid i got rob with gun , took my wallet and took my $5 buck in the wallet, but heā€™s happy and iā€™m alive.

How many times have you avoided stabbing with a $20 bill?

How about $100 bills and a gun?

I think you can carry 20 $10 bills and throw the money to the ground, then run

Does the rape-ist not take apple pay? come on.

Is 100m the new 25m? The dollar must be losing value fastā€¦ :rofl:

todayā€™s dollars.

PLan?

1. Elt1 adopts me, i inherit his stuff.
  2. Sf dragon adopts me, i inherit his stuff.
  3. Wqj adopts me, i inherit his stuff.

See? Thatā€™s not so hard.

You never know until it happens.

how about me, give me one
someone adopt me

Having cash in wallet and using it are two different things. I always have some cash on me. There are too many Chinese restaurants that only take cash. But I avoid it as much as I can.

Old folks always think they are superior to the young. Look at how little closet space old houses have. Your ancestors wonā€™t think highly of your huge clothes collection. Why canā€™t you survive with 2 shirts and a pair of pants?

You have too many daddiesā€¦ :rofl:

Ok, not that you would ever go to a post office (what, snail mail???), but letā€™s say you need to mail a package one day. I hope the person in front of you in line buys a single first class stamp with a credit card!!! (Yes, there might be a min charge for cc)ā€¦

Im happy to pay that charge. But i would actually get the sheet of stamps. I can then send post cards to more people. There is use for stuff like that.

The only way to get tax free stuff

You have a better shot at that by finding a sugar mamaā€¦