Millennials ain't all bad

Good for him. Why leave anything behind? Might as well enjoy it while you can. My uncle was such a cheapskate to himself and wouldn’t spend money even on toilet paper. He managed to save a ton of money so after he died his son is blowing all that away on himself. I mean his son wasn’t even remotely nice to him to begin with, so all that just for the sake of leaving a fortune behind for your descendants regardless of the circumstances. What a tragedy.

Now you tell me, I just recently sent in my annual donation to UCLA…

Smart dude. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah nobody at UCLA will appreciate your donation, unless you donate enough to have some building named after you.

How about chairs? I remember seeing chairs with alumni’s names edged at the back or something?

Well, at least I give…

http://www.redandblack.com/uganews/millennials-donate-less-to-alma-maters-than-previous-generations-study/article_11962670-437a-11e4-ba3d-001a4bcf6878.html

I don’t remember chairs having names…millennials stare at their phones not chairs.

Most of them probably think the same thing…why donate when nobody appreciates. I’d rather donate to a local charity.

Well, I don’t know what school you went to, but irregardless of private or not, donations matter and every dollar matters. Kinda like how every vote matters and we know how that turned out…

Sure, every dollar matters. Except I chose to donate it somewhere else just like how I chose to vote for the non-popular candidate and we know how that turned out.

Let’s just leave it at that. I appreciated the personal call I got from the admin nevertheless. I don’t give a decent check every year for a pat on the back. I give because I truly believe I would not have all that I have today without those tough but enjoyable years in Westwood. I am sorry you don’t think as highly of your alma mater to do the same.

This video touches upon some of the changes I have in mind. A denser and more walkable suburb. Some sort of hybrid between cities and cul-de-sacs with no sidewalks. Newer communities are already built this way.

1 Like

Nope, too busy working part-time jobs to fund my own education to be able to enjoy college life.

You realize your donation funds the 4-5x growth in administrative staff since 1980. Student to faculty ratios haven’t improved. Also, more classes than ever are taught by adjunct faculty.

2 Likes

Unfortunately liberal institutions like Berkeley and UCLA are raising generations brainwashed Berners…I will spend charitable dollars elsewhere…

2 Likes

One thing I am, is extremely loyal. UCLA could have easily said no to me, but they said welcome to Westwood. For that, I will pay forward eagerly…

1 Like

Good for you! :slight_smile:Preformatted text

1 Like

Dude, stop wasting money on food and save to buy our homes!!!

COME ON!!!

1 Like