Money Or Happiness?

Nope. I just need 20m. Do you have 1m to spare?

What about $15m?

Yum. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: send it to me.

Me first.

You guys are a week late - probably not in his bank account anymore :joy_cat:

He gave to you :thinking:

Hey @wuqijun,

My offer to set you up with a nice gal is still on the table. In fact, my wife and my sister are conspiring on a deal now, which of course I want in on. The gal came to one of our holiday parties (she is alone here in the US) and she was cute. I tried to hit on her under the mistletoe but realized, uh, that was my house. :grinning: Late 20s if you can handle it and she does want to get married (why the current boyfriend is out). PM me if interested and I will try to get a photo of her.

Just send her a photo of @wuqijun’s bank account.

You want to do a crowd grading of wqj potential wife here? No issue, I would put in my best effort :slight_smile:

Money can buy you sex, but it can’t buy you love.

1 Like

Saw it. Now you can delete. Someday this post will be published on NYT if you manage to get into politics.

Also prior to 10/4, only 22k was there. And your monthly rent is only 1625?

Too much info is released here

2 Likes

Or green card.

Happiness = win fantasy football , doesn’t cost much :grin:

Not the same :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Men gave love to have sex
Women gave sex to have love
Hence love = sex, sex = love

Hey @Elt1,

Why is a Morgan Stanley banker, a successful one at that, moonlighting as an Uber driver???

https://www.wsj.com/articles/morgan-stanley-bankers-side-gig-could-help-firm-land-highly-coveted-role-on-uber-ipo-1539855000?mod=hp_lead_pos9

I got my 83 years old mother living with me. She ain’t your typical sitting on a chair type of woman. She hauls ass all day long, but because she was ran by a motorcycle back home twisting her left foot, and then falling somewhere needing a hip operation, she limps and has difficulties to walk. She lost her hearing abilities too. So, it’s been a month since she is here at home, and I am her babysitter.

Money is nothing for me at this point, it may be the last time I see her, or talk to her. I love the moment she says thank you son when I hand her a cold beer. :smiley:

4 Likes

You hit it on the head, @buyinghouse. That is why I get even more upset when family members fight over money.

1 Like

Fighting over money is nothing… royal families in the past kill each other to take the throne.

1 Like

Game of Thrones :slight_smile:

1 Like