Mortgage Rates

What are best rates for multi family. Five units and above?

Wish I could help. 5 units is generally considered a commercial loan. FNMA has a multi unit (5+) program but we do not offer it.

Depending on your entire portfolio it may be cheaper to cash out refi what real estate you have and payoff the 5+ unit loan.

Thanks for reading

Hi @Mortgage4Rentals can you send me your contact info? Want to discuss refi/purchase with you. Thanks

Hi, Sunny,

This link has my email and cell phone number. You can reach me by email, text or calls. Look forward to talking to you.

https://gmccloan.mymortgage-online.com/JamesYu.html

Thanks
James

who did you re-finance with ?

Cash out refinancing rate suddenly becomes very attractive for both rental properties and owner occupied homes. You can get a cash out loan of $510,400 at very good rate with no point no cost option. PM me if you like to get a cash out.

Cash out rate is very good recently. I locked rate for clients at 2.75% 30 year fixed for owner occupied, and 3.375% 30 year fixed for rentals. Some clients can’t believe the rate and asked to double check :joy:

High balance rate is also very good for owner occupied. The best case rate I locked is 2.375% 15 year fixed.

2 Likes
2 Likes

what is the rate for Jumbo 30 yr loan with LTV of 60%

Going through another refinance.

Was going through the older refinance above. I see now, actually got $2150 after appraisal costs. That cashback was applied towards Principal and towards prepaid interest.

1 Like

Can you refer the lender?

Current refinance rate we have chosen is 2.69%. Getting @$2800 back after all costs which includes appraisal costs.

2.625% didn’t give this cashback. Hopefully can refinance even lower later.

1 Like

sent you a PM.

Would you share with me as well please?

sent you a PM as well.

1 Like

Is it 30fixed? Can you share lender details please?

Are you referring to your Primary? Recently, I closed a refi of a rental at 3.24% 30 yr fixed, closing cost ~$3k inclusive appraisal.

yes

Could you share the lender details with me as well? Thanks.