Move Over Tesla

Oh, the roadster like the Z4? When I move out of the Sunset, I may have to buy something…

Z4 on steriods…looked and felt like a 50s roadster…My buddy had one…His wife made him sell whne they got married…Still very expensive

It’s always the wife’s or mom’s fault… whose mom didn’t throw comic books that could be priceless today???

Don’t blame her…I had that thing up to 120mph on 280, hit a bump, it went airborne when it came down it skidded a bit…A death machine…ment for the track…The best looking bimmer ever made…He got it from Kuwait. .a grey market car through Reno…I think he only paid $100k for a two year old car…should have kept it in a garage…

You lucky you didn’t get a ticket on 280. They are crawling all over the place now. Need cash…

I only went 120 for a couple of min…Drove very slow after that…too much car for me…

How come you didn’t buy something fun to drive around your paradise city? It would be perfect, when warm, to have a convertible like that Z8. It is not like your wallet will be dented any. I tell my Big Bro this too. He needs to have some fun before he calls it a life…

Your big bro needs to buy 2 Tesla s’s for himself and wife, then a Tesla SUV for the family, and then several model 3s each for his kids.

Since he doesn’t own in Fremont, he could care less about Elon…

He owns in Milpitas. Close enough… :laughing:

Don’t care about cars anymore. .All they are to me is transportation. .Had enough speeding tickets and mechanical headaches. .Besides, dont have the garage space…Have two boats. .keep me occupied. .Down hill skiing gives me the speed rush…and no tickets…

1 Like

Boats are even higher maintanence… :grin:

1 Like

Yeah but I work on them myself…therapy. .I even got a ticket in my Prius…coasting downhill, braking at 73mph…Cop tells me nobody can go more than 70 in the whole state. .In the BA nobody drives under 70mph unless there is traffic…
Much more fun cruising across the lake than driving in traffic…Summer weekends are nighmare traffic…can get everywhere faster by boat or bike…

As far as cars…I have a Prius and a 4runner. .0 maintenance issues…
Recreational driving just makes little sense is crowded urban areas. …For fun around here we drive out the desert and shoot guns…Legal fun…In the old days you could drive 120mph in the desert. .not anymore…

1 Like

He should be nice and tanned after coming back from the islands. Maybe he will start throwing some money around finally…doubt it

1 Like
1 Like

Um… sorry Tesla is the only electric brand I know.

Cool, buy a fancy smancy vacuum, get a car…

1 Like

For the first eight months of 2017 the most popular model was the Toyota Prius Prime, with over 35,000 deliveries – and this despite thin inventories…and also not being available for all eight months in many regions (for example, in Japan sales began in February).

As we mentioned last month, the BYD Song PHEV is finding a lot of traction, and has just broken into the “Top 10” after just five months of sales in China.

…even with Tesla Model 3 deliveries likely to be brisk to end out the year, the smart money is on BYD ending the year in first, as the company is expected to move more than 60,000 units in the final four months.

3 Likes

Tesla’s Pretense Of Model 3 Production Has Been Ripped Away $TSLA

Looks like the Model 3 delivered thus far were assembled by hand!

I posted in another thread the production was hand production rate. 220 cars is a PVT build size. They are clueless on how to manufacture.