My dose of negativity for the day:

A mild dip is happening right now

Please pass any 8K lots you see and don’t want because of whatever news articles .

There are many like me who are playing on “house money “ now . If it drops by 10% 20% …it won’t matter because it’s all house money .

And trust me there are many like me . I know some VP in a reputed company and she owns 15 properties …15 SFH’s in LA/PA/MP/MV area .

She started as an engineer and is now a VP of engineering in a successful and publicluly traded
company . And boy , kudos to her guts she has made tons .

There are many more people like that .

When there is blood on the streets , who do you think are going to be the beneficiaries - the richest people in the town . Not the folks who are still saving up .

Sorry if I have offended anyone but this is how the truth stands .

Doing my job as a cheerleader :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Able to hit VP of a mega cap company means she is exceptionally smart. Surprised she wastes time investing in RE, should do private equity :wink:

RE can be 100% passive. All other endeavors need some active management.

If I am that smart, would startup a company :rofl: hate eating peanuts or a fraction of a fraction of a :pie: working for mega cap and RE investment can’t become a billionaire. Should gun for a billionaire :cold_sweat::t_rex: should follow footsteps of robin Li, Huang and robert pera.

Feel regrets for buying too many Austin houses?

@cloud, would you be able to share your net worth with us? :blush:

I am not that smart, just smarter than a certain person whose name is sharp and smart.

I have been telling this forum. RE is the “national sports” or hobby of bay area folks.

People who live here love land grabbing Silicon Valley Real estate .

@manch how many active readers of this forum ? I bet a lot of eyeballs

manch’s metric would prove that people are addicted to this stuff .

Whats the point ? I have no competition with any one and i’m not jealous of anyone.

Oh… so there’s no competition here for you… :smile:

More interesting and engaging topic is to argue for or against the bullish direction of RE market.

Not interesting at all. Sick of that already. :rofl:

WTF …FB stock plummetted like rock ? what happened here

I see that you don’t follow stocks much… you don’t own any stocks?

zero stocks . I can only focus on one thing at a time and can’t handle the stress of watching the market everyday.

My wife keeps on telling me to put some money in stocks but look at this 20% drop in a single day …WTF.

These kind of events will pump the bay area RE even more …safest asset.

1 Like

Stocks go up, re goes up
stock goes down, re still goes up.

what kind of a bull are we!!!

2 Likes

ok @RealEstatebull got it.

1 Like

Thats my nickname … I saw that eons ago

1 Like

Stock up, use vested RSUs as income to buy more RE.

Stock down, worry that it will go down some more, sell stocks buy RE.

:clap:

1 Like