Netflix BOMBED. Anyone buying?

Amzn can acquire them as well.

Amzn acquire local content provider? No. I would not bet on it, not yet. I donā€™t think Amazon prime is really a thing in local markets in most of the world? Not sure. Certainly they are bigger players in my country (for local market).

Hope NFLX can stay above 300 tomorrow

Netflix was on The Economistā€™s cover 2 weeks ago. Talk about bad timingā€¦ Read that feature article on Netflix. I got even more bullish on Netflix.

Netflix is enjoying some kind of network effect. The more subscribers it get the more money it can spend on content, which enables to get more subscribers. Itā€™s expanding into international market like a wildfire. Whatā€™s really amazing is that Netflix started dubbing some of its foreign content into English and American audience actually like it.

Netflix is a global phenomenon. The only thing that can compete is Facebook. But Reed is on Facebook board. :thinking:

You are underestimating YT.

YT management sucks.

Facebook is the real deal on video. Watch it eating YTā€™s lunch in the next 5 years.

1 Like

You have no idea how many people use YT :slight_smile:

When will alphabet spin off YT?

Itā€™s effectively a different company, really.

:scream: :scream: :scream:

Netflix might have been squeezing growth. This growth shortfall can be a long term issue.

1 Like

Netflix is nothing but a movie studio who also owns cinemas. With a PS over 10 and PE over 200, itā€™s extremely stressful to meet expectations every time. I never bought nflx and with the sudden drop, will give up on nflx forever

Cancelled NFLX :slight_smile: because of iQIYI and Youku, haha.

NFLX is overvalued. Now that NFLX is crashing, expect IQ to follow :frowning:

i havenā€™t used netflix for over 4 years, iā€™m using 2 of these box i can watch basically everythingā€¦ =)

That is what I want to see, I am very annoyed for not buying tons of them many years ago and when setting up F10 index. Please go down to $100 if possible, yes I am cruel, really donā€™t care about everyone who have NFLX so long I can acquire tons of them cheap at $100 :smiling_imp:

Why didnā€™t you buy with me back in 2016?

Wow. Letā€™s bad mouth nflx to 300 tomorrow, 200 next month and 100 next year

1 Like

I think FB is killing GOOG. Mark/Sheryl aced Larry/Sundar.

1 Like

No doubt. Mark and Sheryl actually like making money. Google still likes to tinkle with science experiments.

sundar is a clear joke.

sheryl and mark are both jewish, they know how to run a business, no doubt.