Next 10x Stock Winner

You can have this.

hanera-----------Marcus---------------jil

5.SPLK--------------------------------SYF (not TTD)
6. SHOP…SHOP-------------SHOP
7. NTNX…NTNX-------------COH

1 Like

The other theme I like is China with BABA, BIDU, and TCEHY.

1 Like

Here is the classic example of Market over-reaction.

Stock down 11% from the peak after results, but attractive to buy some today so that we make profit.

Deere & Co. (DE) on Friday reported fiscal third-quarter profit of $641.8 million.

The Moline, Illinois-based company said it had profit of $1.97 per share.

The results beat Wall Street expectations. The average estimate of nine analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research was for earnings of $1.93 per share.

The agricultural equipment manufacturer posted revenue of $7.81 billion in the period. Its adjusted revenue was $6.83 billion, falling short of Street forecasts. Five analysts surveyed by Zacks expected $6.88 billion.

Previous results

1 Like

Thread open long ago, FANG, ANT, BAT
BAT = Baidu, Alibaba, Tencent

SYF market cap is $23B.

1 Like

What do you guys think is a good entry point for UBNT? Is it too high now to open a long position?

Can always averaging in. Mine is only an initial position, waiting for the typical Sep/Oct weakness to add. Didn’t expect it to jump, my approach is to purchase a beach head then read more to evaluate whether to add or just sell beach head stakes. UBNT is clearly a good long term stock. From discussion, I guess you realize we are talking about investing for at least 5-7 years, ideally forever, not trading.

Currently trying to understand this guy’s view on IRBT, Why SharkNinja/ Ecovacs entering vacuum robotics would pose 20%-50% downside risk to iRobot

Then, keep TTD as it is your original one.

Have been waiting for a good time to buy ISRG for robotics, gave up and buy a cheap robotics bet, IRBT which also have shot up a lot over the last one year. Are we in the early innings or johnny come late?

How to invest in the future of Robotics

Sell IRBT stock for a huge profit while you still can

SharkNinja/ Evovacs pose a downside risk to IRBT

iRobot: Competition Incoming?

Buy IRBT because robot revolution is here

Thanks for sharing

These trends are always slower to take off than experts predict. I remember the telecom explosion, because high speed internet was going to trigger tons of spending. 3G was going to be HUGE. It was but about 10 years later than people thought. 3-D printers were going to revolutionize industry after industry.

IRBT revenue grew <10% from 2015 to 2016. What’s their top line growth this year?

Buy MOMO today @manch?

Well I already bought some. Their earnings were great. Need to find out why investors are not happy.

UBNT launched a GoPro type wearable camera. I don’t see it being a game changer for them. That market is already saturated by GoPro to the point their revenue is declining. GRPO is the classic product that never became a company.

1 Like

OMG… that’s the inherent risk of buying small cap and foreign. Better stick with Alibaba…

1 Like

Yup. Small caps are more volatile. Here is what they said about MOMO

Results were even stronger for Momo, but investors were equally unimpressed. The mobile gaming company reported earnings of 29 cents per share, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 28 cents. Revenues were $312 million in the quarter, ahead of our consensus estimate of $291 million and up more than 215% from the year-ago period.

The stock rised too much already. Need a break.

1 Like

Since purchase over the last few weeks,

1. UBNT…+19.7% :rofl:
  2. VEEV…+6.3%
  3. IRBT…-4.9% :disappointed_relieved: overpaid for growth :disappointed:
  4. PANW…+3.0%
  5. SPLK…+3.1%
  6. SHOP…+3.9%
  7. NTNX…+4.8%

Marcus appears at the right time for me to blame him :triumph:

2 Likes

In this case, could be setup for a come back.

1 Like

TWLO is down since I bought it. The other small caps are up, and overall I’m up on them. I want to add more to those positions at some point.

AppFolio has been insane lately. I didn’t think they had a broad enough market to be a 10x story. It’s been an amazing couple of weeks for them.

1 Like

MOMO is double Topped.

Before buying just check with FinViz. Most of the times, Double Topped (technical indicator) stock falls and is consistent. I do not know what is the logic behind Double Top, but it helps.

Now it seems a good buy at 23% discount.

1 Like