Not Good, US Life Expectancy Drops Again!

At least now we have a president who considers is a problem and is giving it resources.

Why are they legalizing weed??? Oh I see… it is to kill some more people and spare the environment of overpopulation. Great move, liberals!!! :rofl:

People live too long anyway…who really wants to be 90???

1 Like

Me!!! :laughing:

1 Like

Only 90? Hoping for 200 years :blush:

2 Likes

How about 250??? Another 50 years is really not too much to ask for… :rofl:

Trump will save people from Opioid by cutting people’s medical insurance?

I think republicans and libertarians hate government regulations.

1 Like

Is there a red state that’s legalized it? It seems to be a blue state thing.

1 Like

I don’t think being consistent is a strong suit on the right really.

1 Like

Both sides struggle with that. They are each crazy on their own way.

Says the guy who only attacks one party.

I didn’t know Texas was a liberal state? Ooh, I know! It’s liberal, Obama took over that state during the Jade Helm exercise years ago. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Why on earth do you bring that crazy stuff that no one here ever said and act like people here were saying it? You have this wacko way of bringing stuff from other places and accusing people here of saying it.

If it drops to 65 think how much money will be saved…
Quality of life not length is most important…

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
An idiot will be always an idiot.

Did you notice it’s not a law yet? It cleared 1 panel which is 1 step of the process. It still has a ways to go before becoming actual law.

Time to move, gang???

It seems as long as you don’t do drugs or kill yourself, then it won’t impact you. It’s amazing that 80-90% of drugs come across the Mexico border, but people don’t think we need to secure the border. Drugs are killing far more than guns, and estimates are ~50% of gun homicides are drug/gang related. Let’s keep the border open though.

My view today. If your surroundings make you depressed move. Going to be a great ski season.

1 Like