Nvidia Bombed. Anyone Buying?

So manch has concluded that $100 is more likely than $200.

You believe in his judgement or not?

I don’t think I even have a judgement…

Crypto is already dead for them as per last qtrly results. Looks like some other area effect.I did not go through sector by sector, as reduction from 3B to 2.7B itself shows trouble in future order booking. EPS coming down from 1.71 to 1.52-1.57 level. Stock will not recover for long time.

No need to look any further.

4 Likes

Yes, I always knew that you can’t trust a Taiwanese ceo… :rofl:

1 Like

Yep Bitcoin mining has moved to ASICs. Not cost efficient to mine with GPUs. GPU mining only made sense with alt coins such as ethereum and that market is dying

1 Like

wqj_stmt

2 Likes

Also, beware of another one: AMD :rofl:

Someone posted this nice video

FWIW I almost bought NVDA this morning. But I noticed my inbox had pre TG sale email from newegg. And the GPUs from both AMD and NVDA were both available and at a substantial discount which hasn’t been the case for a while. Figured it was too risky to buy as their gpu business had slowed. Lucky I guess

4 Likes

Me too. I placed a limit order $196 buy, doubtfully placed, that did not go through today luckily !

Next time post that info on the forum. :rage:

1 Like

I got the info. Apple, Google and Tesla made NVDA sink ! There is no AI for NVDA too.

2 Likes

1 Like

IMO, it is unlikely to recover, revenue and profit, for alreast one year. Many profitable AI avenues are closed by Tesla, Apple and google.

3 Likes

Some one posted actual result

1 Like

Not impressed.

1 Like

19h late.

https://x.com/danhockenmaier/status/1701608618087571787?s=46

1 Like