Ok, 65-1.... Game Over Folks?

And these media makes connection, that’s completely BS, to A , X looks like a model, to B X looks like shit. Everyone has different taste, some ppl think BBW are beautiful, but i’m not.
what a joke this country is becoming.

A woman got raped. Go report to the POLICE and show her evidence, if police think enough to open an investigation, they will proceed. how difficult is that.

US now is based on emotion, not facts

42% don’t report assaults because of emotional scarring (fear, embarassment, anguish, …)

https://www.breakthecycle.org/blog/reporting-sexual-assault-police

of the ones that do report, the police are not actually stellar in investigating (a lot of victim blaming and what not)

only 6 of 1000 cases end up convicting. We are atrocious as a society in protecting women against sexual assault and we wonder why no one wants to report it

1 Like

Let the people decide. But this will blow up in the Dems face. And may cost Feinstein her seat.

dude, you got to get this straight, you cannot mix with others with this, it’s case by case
in this case, she don’t remember nothing. All it’s based on is he try to rape me.
until she go to the police and provide more information and the police think it’s legit enough, it’s all BS.
you cannot just take one single person’s word and assume …
instead of showing evidence, facts, all it is is people opinion, conspiracy theory. show facts, like he got sperm in her pants or something when doing a BJ

THIS IS MAO ERA.

1 Like

I am not taking her word for it. If you look up earlier in the thread, I said there needs to be an investigation. Otherwise it’s a he-said / she-said and who you believe is going to fall along where you are on the political spectrum. Get an impartial agency to investigate. an Investigation is more then just listening to an accusation and a defense

1 Like

you have to have more than just “he try to rape me” to open an investigation please
she doesn’t even know when, where, who’s attending the party. this is why i say go to the police. if police think legit enough, they will open a case for investigation

I will tell media manch and BA_lurker try to rape my goat.
i don’t know when, where, and anything, let’s open a investigation on you two.

He’s extremely unpopular as far as SC judges go.

She has offered to testify to the FBI and support the FBI in the investigation. Doesn’t that meet your bar?

she refused to testify on monday. did she file a police report yet?

I’m out of this topic, this is just plain stupid , it’s just like ezikiel elliott case , police not pressing charge and nfl suspend him

She has not accepted to testify at the political theater that is a senate hearing. She wants an investigation first. That is a fair and reasonable ask. And is what has been previously done (the Anita Hill accusation of Clarence Thomas).

1 Like

you need more than just word come on
BA_lurker raped my goat, if i go to the police , fbi, will they open a case and investigate you?
i don’t know when , where, what, just my goat told me you raped him. does it sound right to you?

If police think might have a case, they will investigate.

They will. they might close it immediately if you dont provide any corroborating evidence and might even charge you for wasting their time. But by law they have to look into every case filed.

police will more likely arrest me and i’ll probably get raped in jail instead haha
i’m out of this topic, need to go back to work. later.

1 Like

Can I have your goat???:grinning::grinning::grinning:

If he partied hard, he might very well have met 65 women.

That said, I’ll take the word of the two he dated. Guys will push the line with girlfriends way more than with a random at a party.

There’s some guys I dated who better not run for SC. I won’t wait until the last moment to break the news.

2 Likes

Odds are liberals won’t like the next appointee either. They think anyone that believes in the constitution is an enemy.

2 Likes

one more reply before lunch
i did a search on his law clerk, i don’t see no model
can you find one of his hot model like law clerk’s pic so you can get the male in this forum excited . haha

1 Like

poor goat.

2 Likes

“Christine Blasey Ford, who alleged Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her when they were teenagers, told the Senate Judiciary Committee she is open to testify next week if they can “ensure her safety” and offer “terms that are fair.””

What on earth is she talking about terms that are fair? Since when do people get to set terms for testifying? The rules are the rules.

Politico reported Thursday that Ford was being advised by Ricki Seidman, a Democratic Party operative who had worked for the administrations of Barack Obama and Bill Clinton.

Now it’s all very clear what’s going on.

1 Like

Noooo, not squeaky clean Bill…

1 Like