Ok, 65-1.... Game Over Folks?

I really want to know what are “terms that are fair.” Does she want to read a prepared statement written by her lawyer and adviser then refuse to answer questions?

1 Like

Can I have your goat ? :rofl:

Come on, I already asked before you…

1 Like

damn, everyone want the goat. just go to craigslist and buy one yourself guys, you can afford 1-200 bucks i’m sure. if not, sell 1/2 square feet off from your bathroom, that should enough to cover it.

1 Like

I need a cheap and environmentally sound weed wacker for my San Bruno yard…

rent some from them, they do good job.
http://citygrazing.org/

Yes, I saw a neighbor house doing just that at an open house. Problem is, I heard I have coyotes in the back there. Would goats be able to defend themselves? Not sure…

they set up electric gates, so i think goats are safe
and coyotes uusually i hear them in the bottom of the hill, never seen one got up in the hill though.
and lately have not even hear them. maybe went to other places.

Oh, good to know. I will call them for more info. It is a freaking all you can eat buffet back there. Stay as long as you want…

Geez, do we have an acceptance or not??? Sounds a bit like that night…

Stihl FSA 56. Battery powered so no cords or gas. Made quick work of my half acre here in AZ which got turned into a jungle by the July monsoons.

1 Like

Why is she adding more people to her legal team? She still hasn’t agreed to anything concrete.

Thanks! I will look into it. I take it the newer battery designs have longer and stronger charge life?

I get a minimum of 30 minutes of heavy duty ragweed and brush whacking on one charge. Takes about an hour to re-charge.

1 Like

She needs to because if you have seen the way the republicans plan to run this it will be about tearing her down, not about finding the truth

1 Like

Should be about tearing Boxer down. What a jerk doing things this way. Boxer should resign.

Even if the accusation is legit, this could’ve been handled way better in a three-way private meeting and asking him to bow-out. Now it just looks like a last-minute power-play with questions on motives.

This tells you how much open mindedness these men bring to her testimony. And people wonder why women don’t report sexual assaults?

Borker can’t imagine the horror of being accused of attempted rapes. How about the horror of being raped? Also, rapes are just little hiccups.

This confirmation is being rushed. Here’s a new allegation from someone else about him exposing himself

1 Like

Wow! This guy is toxic. We are barely 6 weeks away from midterms. If the GOP just plowed thru there will be a mother of all backlash. Senate could well be in play.