Ok, 65-1.... Game Over Folks?

Too much smoke? You mean 1 woman claiming something while the accused and 3 others say they weren’t even there. There’s literally no cover up. Even her female, lifelong friend said the party never happened. Yeah, I’m sure she’d lie for a man over her lifelong friend.

1 Like

Since apparently no one clicked the link:

“ “I understand that you have been identified as an individual who was in attendance at a party that occurred circa 1982 described in a recent Washington Post article,” a committee staffer wrote Keyser earlier this week.

On Saturday night, her lawyer, Howard Walsh, released a statement to CNN and the Senate Judiciary Committee.

“Simply put,” Walsh said, “Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.”

The lawyer acknowledged to CNN that Keyser is a lifelong friend of Ford’s.”

This case had it all. Rich, privileged white kids taking advantage of a poor minority girl. People were ready to burn the kids at the cross. They were expelled from a Duke. The lacrosse season was canceled. They were on national TV for days, and portrayed as rapist animals. Then the investigation happened.

It’s good that investigations happened, instead of media being the judge, no?

Are you still on Ford? Yesterday’s news. Subpoena Mark Judge and have him testify under oath. Offer immunity so that as long as he’s truthful he doesn’t self incriminate.

Deborah Ramirez’s account seems more compelling. We’ll see how it turns out, but there may be more corroborating evidence.

1 Like

They were expelled from school on an accusation based on public demand for action. It wasn’t until months later they were cleared and allowed to return to school.

Because of police investigations. So why is it bad to have investigations instead of media and public opinion playing judge?

That hilarious considering you’re wanting media to play judge now. They talked to all 3 alleged witnesses. None put the 2 together at any party. What else do you want them to investigate?

No. I want a formal FBI investigation. If any witnesses lied that’s a felony.

Under oath. Make Judge testify. If you were a high school degenerate and had egged your generally upstanding, well-mannered buddy on to do something stupid when he was 17 and wasted at a party, would you rat him out when he was nominated to the supreme court? Maybe so, but ‘bro-culture’ is pervasive in these circles and many would not.

2 Likes

Who are they going to question?

If they want Judge to testify, then subpoena him. Right now, the rules Ford is proposing are a violation of the constitution. This has all the makings of a stall tactic. She keeps delaying on if she’ll testify or not. Then she makes demands that violate the constitution. Her Clinton/Obama advisor is smart. Set ridiculous conditions. Then when they aren’t met she can claim she wasn’t allowed to testify. The media will blame Republicans and ignore that her demands were unconstitutional. She also avoids testifying where she’d purger herself.

1 Like

The push to confirm Kavanaugh is probably the fastest that I have seen while following politics as well as the least documented. And now it’s leaking that the republican senate knew about the second accuser last week which is why they put Ford under pressure to testify or get out so they can vote on monday. They wanted to head off the news. So the question to ask is why the Republican senate chose to sit on accusations they knew about?

1 Like

Come on, take this guy, Trump!!! No skeletons, I promise…

I like the judge that did the Oracle vs Google and the Google vs Uber lawsuit. does his own research, clearly explains what he thinks and takes no bullshit…

Sadly, we will never get someone good like that…

'Cause he doesn’t want his good name wiped all over the pavement.

Considering Gorsuch got confirmed with no major drama, I really think there is something to all the Kavanaugh accusations. Don’t buy into the it’s just politics line.

3 Likes

Yes, the classic virgin card is err pulled out (no pun intended)…

Being a virgin doesn’t contradict the two women’s accounts. Let’s wait and see what the 3rd one says.

It’s interesting. Republicans are being accused of rushing to a vote. Why did Feinstein sit on the letter for 7 weeks before revealing it? Shouldn’t she have come forward immediately? Why did democrats leak it to the media when Ford specifically asked for it to be handled privately? Way to totally disrespect and ignore the wishes of the alleged victim. They threw her concerns to the side to make it into a political spectacle.

1 Like