OMG, Jeff "God" Bezos Is Available!

Shorting Amazon?

1 Like

That’s why you need someone like Elon. He already lost his soul but doing even better than before… :rofl:

2 Likes

Bezos went on to reassure the employees that he has no plans to step back and is still fully engaged with the day-to-day management of the company. He said:

“But seriously, no. I am as engaged and focused on Amazon as ever. I still tap dance into the office. I get to work with remarkable people. I get to live and work in the future. And that’s where I like to be, so thank you.”

1 Like
1 Like

When asked by Harlow why she wants to get hold of the 55-year-old billionaire — who is still dating Lauren Sanchez following the scandalous start to their relationship — Paltrow explained that she’s intrigued by his process.

Half truth. Want a shot at the billion dollar jackpot :grinning: Brad is worried.

34%20PM

He could have gotten $10M from Jeff!

Silicone cost Bozos 36B.

Jeff Bezos to keep 75 percent of couple’s Amazon stock after finalizing divorce

1 Like

Silicone isn’t the worlds most successful gold digger. His ex wife is.

Is a fair deal, she helps him succeed, now both need a change. Any tall dark and handsome men are eligible, probably already submitted their resume :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Bozos should have given her more than half. Walking around with the “richest person on earth” label is like putting a bullseye on his back. The most important thing is to maintain control of amazon, which he can do by having the voting rights of the shares.

Probably Mackenzie is smarter than Bozos. Much better to have 36B and remain sorta anonymous. She’s also smart to give away the WaPo shares. It’s a huge liability.

2 Likes

Did you submitted your resume?

1 Like

It’s curious that she only get 25% of the property. I think she can claim 50% of the shares but give him the 100% voting rights. Only variable is when she could sell the shares.

It’s possible that there’s some agreement to give 50% of Jeff Bezos property to her kids, or some other arrangement.

2 Likes

I am too old for that. Maybe tell your sons to?

1 Like

That’s actually very noble of MacKenzie. She can technically screw him over for the ultimate revenge.

Mackenzie has the kind angel face. Silicone has the ficious, err, plastic face. Bozos made a HUGE mistake. :-1:

1 Like

Bozos didn’t realize with $100B, he can have different woman every night.

Ex-wife might have written the agreement that Bezos’s future wife and future kids will be excluded from taking anything from his remaining Amazon shares and all Bozos’s Amzn shares will go to her children. This way, she can protect the property and only issue a sex freedom to bezos.

If this agreement became public, gold diggers may give up on Bezos and it can help him to find real love :rofl:

Bezos don’t need real love, he needs real sex.

1 Like

Despondent Jeff Bezos Realizes He’ll Have To Work For 9 Seconds To Earn Back Money He Lost In Divorce