Parents sue 30-year-old son to move out of house

Not everyone is motivated by financial gain :smiley:

1 Like

First, Cash Rich does not bring quality.

Regarding finance, no matter where people are, same rule applies Savings = income - expenses, as long as continuous savings positive and it goes to proper investments, people can improve their financials.

See WB does not belong to bay area, but Omaha !

1 Like

Dude, you must be really fixated on this. People in a lot of other countries are much happier even when GDP per capita of that country is very low.

Happiness != absolute amount of money.

Itā€™s more about how much can your money get you and how much you need.

1 Like

When youā€™re rich like WB you can live anywhere. But if you are not, better stick with the rich metros.

Preach that to the Zimbabweans.

Letā€™s take it to extremes. got it.

Happiness comes from heart, but not from money alone. Plenty of people happy without rich like bay area people here.

If you are satisfied with whatever money you have, be it $100 or $1000 or 100k, you will feel happy.

You are preaching to the wrong choir on this forum.

Happy folks like him?

He was actually happier when he was a hobo before the fame. So maybe @jil does have a point :rofl:

1 Like

I still donā€™t get whatā€™s so special about him. A hobo is a hobo.

Heā€™s the best looking hobo out thereā€¦

Badass looking, you mean.

All hobos look disgusting :sweat:

Germophobe?

It just struck me we didnā€™t talk about RE at all today!! :scream:

2 Likes

You realized now ! This forum is changed a lot from original ideas (RE) long backā€¦

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Sunnyvale/571-Tioga-Ct-94087/home/656557

Even today, I have seen good one like this, did not post it as I see no buyers, except tomato looking to purchase

Are you sure? I talk about RE. Do you know RTP? Is now very hot.

No I donā€™t know about RTP.

We can buy a large home single story in RTP with Sunnyvale shack down payment price !