Predictions for Sunnyvale, Cupertino

You’re waiting for prices to go even higher?

1 Like

Yeah, i am not a cheap person, wouldn’t buy anything that cheap!

There was some off market with complex logistics, but it’s turning out to be a quite mess with sellers.

2 Likes

Do not wait, esp first primary, do not try off market (if it comes on your way, it is fine), but choose the best location you like, try max efforts.

Of all the 6 offers I failed, I am almost in No 1 or No 2 spot. Most of the times, even though I was in No 1 position, sellers used to counter my offer with 75k to 300k above my price level, I used to walk away. One time, I matched, but someone bid higher than me !

Try to be flexible, well within limit and be on top spot of the offer (with this seller market).

2 Likes

i missed a nice pa place by… 8k… our agent didn’t guess it right when we got countered. there wasn’t another chance!

then one off market came our way, and i am somewhat foolishly waiting for it to happen. part of me wishes it, part of me wants to say screw this and move to texas - i hear they have great bbq.

2 Likes

If you are PA seeker, are you seeking 10k lots in Mountain view or Los Altos? You better do.

Sellers are robbing you, is this legal?

1 Like

PA lot we looked was for lot value, about 8500 sqft lot. I said screw this and was ready to build.
Now in mtv, i am indeed waiting for a 10+, but would be fine with something 8+.

1 Like

We need live auctions.

Change agent. Or whatever agent guess, add $20k.

Don’t get too close to my rentals. Google has offices that are within 5 mins of 2 of my rentals.

classic swe joke: I will buy a farmland.

This is sellers market, they can rob anyone whoever gives them that, not me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

They can rob anyone, and rob again on the way out.

1 Like

Total homes for sale = 15. The longest days on Redfin is 48 days, 2nd is 37 days. The rest is less than 14 days.

still hot - that’s what it means?

homestead high real estate is rather restrictive isn’t it?

The area bounded between El Camino Real and Fremont Ave is my most preferred neighborhood to get 1 SFH :slight_smile:

You leaving your Cup stronghold :scream:

Then get it! Why so much talking and no action?

Talk is free. Action needs commitment.

1 Like

No more cheap talks allowed!!! :rofl: