Presidential reelection and housing/stock markets

I actually received an anti-prop 10 junk mail today. So people are working hard to preserve it.

I guess Iā€™m the #1 mentions of Prop 10, but other people are mentioning Prop 10 as well. Look at wqjā€™s message above which mentions anti Prop 10, thatā€™s way better than mention of plain Pro 10 :joy:

Great! We need more of these anti Prop 10 messages. Most people donā€™t have time to read,
research and think why Prop 10 is disastrous, letā€™s just keep repeating ā€œNo on Prop 10ā€, itā€™ll do the magic by repetition

which way people lean toward depends on what interest one gets or get affected
To convince people to in anti-prop 10
a lot of my tech friends are liberal. However itā€™s pretty easy to change their view. All you need is to find each personā€™s weakness(or $$ related interest) on issue that can directly affect the $$ in their pocket, affected their asset value. Now some of those liberal is converted to semi conservative(or you can call the old original democrat value). I have convinced quite a bite of ppl to vote against prop 10, many of those has no clue about it and many of them are not planning to vote

They were (are?) offering to forgive something like 80% of the state tax burden if you donate to the UC system.

@BAGB for governor :robot:

His master needs to program him talk about something other than rent controlā€¦ you know some human like behavior would be nice.

If governator can do it so can he :robot:

BA goverbator :slight_smile:

Democratic Party has become a party of rent control, a party of illegal immigration, a party of Prop 10. #walkaway

If you elect me, iā€™ll be your failthful rent control terminator. Prop 10 will become useless under my governorship

1 Like

The Democrats have found their version of Sarah Palin.
Cortez will take them off a cliff. Anti Semitic communist idiot racist with no track record

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure lying about where she grew up is the tip of the iceberg. Also, she used to be a capitalist until she failed at business.

3 Likes