Presidential reelection and housing/stock markets

That’s total fake news!! :rage:

I was in London this year. The people living there are from all over the world. I heard so many different accents. It’s hard to say what British women are like based on that experience.

Sorry uncle manch, that’s not news. so you can’t say that as fake news haha
i walk into supermarket, around town, mostly i see a lot of BBW… not beauty to me, well maybe you might think they’re beautiful. I understand you have very heavy taste, i understand, truely, i do , believe me…

Black cat, white cat, the cat that caught mice is a good cat. Trump should be given a Nobel peace award.

For not blowing up the world himself?

The one who lets go of his machete will be Buddha instantly.

Hang out more in UCLA I heard.

you don’t need to defend , i totally get it. I completely understand your special heavy taste bro. No worry. i get it.

Obviously, Aussie chicks are hotter than English or American :hatching_chick:

1 Like

we have an expert here…
Just look at our star quarterback jimmy bro, he’s got heavy taste too
Our super rich quarterback, this is all he can find in bay area

And look at the angle of his eyes…

1 Like

The law of real estate forums: As the thread post count reaches infinity, the thread converges to women.

We still got time to change the topic to Chinese food. Hurry!!

hahaha, uncle manch’s trying hard to change topic now.

Before we change the topic let’s remember what that British dude Hugh Grant got in trouble with. And you are telling me things are better in England? Give me a break.

Dude was drunk… when you’re drunk, 豬乸都變貂嬋

Because they thought they could work around it and make some money at the same time.

How to work around 10k SALT cap? There are some really smart people here, I am very curious

1 Like

Infamous Grant has become a real estate investor, 17 houses in London. I’m glad that he changed to buy houses instead of drug and sex.

Lucky for Grant, there’s no Prop 10 in London, the only European country that has no rent control.

Hugh Grant has a net worth of $80 million.

Now that he doesn’t do much acting, Grant has become rather keen on property. He said last year: “I keep buying places then deciding they are not very nice and then buying other places. I now own about 17 houses in London, all of them horrible and badly decorated.”

Oxford-educated Grant, 50, still commands more than £5m a film his films have garnered £480m at the box office. His property portfolio was reckoned by experts to have been worth between £35m and £45m before the crash.

1 Like

Didnt expect we can tie it all back to real estate! :smile:

It’s a real estate forum anyway. How do we count how much “Prop 10” everyone mentioned today?

Prop 10 is the only political issue worth of discussion and relevant to this forum.

Uh…I think it’s just you :roll_eyes:

1 Like