Price Estimates - Palo Alto edition

I know… so blatant… :rofl:

When do you guys think it will go pending?

It’s probably your bad influence… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

You want to buy in PA and nowhere else?

Should be fairly quick, but the high end market tends to move in a very lumpy fashion.

I have an opposite view. Most competition is 2eng salary band, stretching up to 3.5-4. beyond that is a slow matket.

However considering this propert got a huge price drop, i assume it will go fast too. Unless seller has high expectations :slight_smile:

Pretty sure we have the same view. The same exact view.

Sorry, i halfe arse read yours. You are right.

Boo!!! :rofl:

I am just working it for my red envelope…:grin:

Work it!!! :rofl:

Ok, @wuqijun’s life is on display for all members to try to potentially land the fattest red envelope ever filled in the history of mankind (no 1099 ok?)

Answer the following please:

1. approx age and desired age of partner
  2. prefer asian or non-asian? ABC or FOB?
  3. preferred physical characteristics (normal stuff like height and body type)
  4. partner must want kids? yes or no
  5. care if divorcee, widowed or back to #4 single with kids?
  6. you work out so do you prefer the same?
  7. what hobbies do you have besides counting and depositing stacks of money?
  8. Ok, of the real life gals you have been attracted to, what is it that made them attractive to you?
  9. Any min criteria regarding education or career paths?
  10. My favorite interview question: Why should I hire you?

Approach this like my private home sale strategy that worked out really well actually. We are all agents salivating after that fat envelope carrot that you are dangling in front of us. You may think this is a joke, but I am dead serious. I love matchmaking… did it for my Palo Alto buddy

Seriously??? I was just joking but you really are serious and such a long post too. Well, I always feel inclined to answer all questions so here goes…

1. 18-40
  2. no preference
  3. slim to slightly obese; 5.2-5.6
  4. no preference
  5. no preference
  6. no preference
  7. literature and history
  8. appearance and personality
  9. no preference
  10. ? Don’t know how to answer that

My question for you though, is that how are you going to be able to introduce people and collect your red envelope if you are trying to lay low and be anonymous and invisible?

Found!

81d20644fc1d41cba3066717933acfe5

2 Likes

Poor @tomato…his thread got hijacked :joy:

1 Like

She looks like someone who stabs you while you sleep. A complete psycho.

1 Like

Probably within a week.

That, is for me to figure out Grasshopper… True story, a long time ago I once went on several blind dates from gals I met on the internet. No pics whatsoever. Wow, what an experience. Honestly, it went from slightly below average to super hot (vietnamese gal). Vietnamese gal was gorgeous and young and way out of my league. I think she was just a dinner whore. We met halfway in Palo Alto for dinner. OMG, super hot. Girl broke out the shortest skirt and the highest heels. Beautiful…

Your answers kind of suck, so if you want me to really work it, I suggest you answer more honestly and specifically. You know I know a lot of people and my wife knows too many gals. My younger sister in RWC also has too many friends. Shoot, you missed out on wifey’s co-worker who was invited to our Thanksgiving bash, Young and actually cute. I hear she was snapped up by some lucky non Asian boy…

@manch please open a dating forum :slight_smile: