Price Estimates - Palo Alto edition

That’s as honest and specific I can get toward someone who is invisible. If you are serious about any kind of arrangement I would suggest you PM me and set up a meeting. Otherwise I think we can just drop the subject.

aaand gone.

I want that house… :sob:

most beautiful house i have seen in quite a while :slight_smile:

Ok, I get it (I am a pain in the arse) so I will do this for you because you are a Sunseter and we Sunseters stick together (or until one of us leaves, but that is another story). If and when my contacts inquire if I know a single gentleman I will do a deeper dive for you. I will get her stats and present to you via PM.

God, I can see why agents have a hard time hustling for that commission…

1 Like

This aesthetic has been growing in popularity.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Woodside/485-Eleanor-Dr-94062/home/1864990

I get the nice symmetry. If you look down the road at 1042 the down to stud remodel IMO is superior, better details, and likely a better layout.

To get that symmetric look and curb appeal you need a wide lot. Those will command a nice premium.

Doesn’t look bad at all, but feels overpriced a bit, but what do i know.

Nevermind, lot is yuuuge.

Man, way above my grade… instead of a tomato you may need to change to caviar…

Definitely way above my grade too!

1 Like

I just appreciate nice houses! :slight_smile:

Hey you changed back to the cute one! :relaxed:

It is all based on my mood.

1 Like

When you feel beaten down, go with this @tomato

https://www.amazon.com/Sambal-Oelek-Chilli-Paste-18oz/dp/B000JMDHCC
This is pretty good.

1 Like

That’s quite some mood swings…

Nah i am usually a happy guy. except when i check redfin :slight_smile:

Buy a house tomorrow and you will feel psyched every time you check Redfin afterwards. :moneybag:

1 Like

I am a greedy person. I will want more, and more and moaaaaar!

I don’t know about you but it seems like doing these price guesstimates will just make you more depressed. Why don’t you put your guesses into good use and buy, forget about Redfin for a while, then rinse and repeat? Kind of like buying bitcoin a few years ago and wake up rich? :slight_smile:

bay area real estate is the real bitcoin :slight_smile:

1 Like