Redfin bombed. Anyone buying?

Buy the fringe :slight_smile:

1 Like

I always buy fringes. Antioch is the best fringe city of Bay Area :slight_smile:

Not sure whether this is the correct definition but I am also buying in the fringe as in Antioch wrt SF & SV. I didn’t buy in Austin downtown or nearby hot neighborhoods.

Don’t run before you walk.

How’s the first house coming along? :slight_smile:

Did you notice fiber connection are given by AT & T, Comcast and Google (some time previously) that gives 1 GBPS. The network sector is also upgraded last few years. Wireless and Satellite services are getting high visibility. I stopped hearing FM channel as SXM channels services and the quality are no match.

Since you joined in Nov, 2017…

Posted in Aug 2016.

Losing money in stocks is fine too, no? I don’t get what you are saying. Of course he lost big money in 2008 - he’s builder, and he might have had inventory that he couldn’t sell for long, and even sold for a loss.

Not sure what your point is. Either way, I wish i had a lot of money to do a bit of what every one of you were doing :stuck_out_tongue:

But you have big money to buy a 4M house in Los Altos which none of us is doing, AFAIK.

He wants his cake and eat it too.

The number keeps increasing. 2.5M-3M-3.5M and now 4M. Next thing i know, i’ll be buying an atherton mansion.
If only i had the money you assumed i had.

He likes to exaggerate everything to attract eyeballs.

1 Like

All i know, he can buy a 4m$ home cash, and wouldn’t care. So your nw > mine. end of story :slight_smile:

I really should do what @hanera said: register an alias as HanSolo.

@manch likes to live in the ghetto and appear poor while secretly being rich.
@tomato likes to live in a mansion and appear rich while making ends meet.

1 Like

Once again I saw what you just posted and deleted, @tomato!!! I can read you like an open book… :rofl:

sometimes, i let some people read stuff. Then I delete them. giving clues, sometimes giving them some jokes to laugh about. Not all of them are unintentional. sometimes i re-read and find wht i said potentially offensive, then delete.

Why post what you’d delete later. Just let the whole world know what’s on your mind, who cares. We are in a virtual space.

: ) We are in a space with plenty of curious people. That’s the difference. I already revealed too much, and now people mock me about it.

Also - be careful what you say on internet - it will be used against you. This is why I don’t feel comfortable wrt non-anonymity. Just let it go, right?

I understand the importance of privacy, but what I don’t get is you revealed things that I’d consider to be more private (aka your workplace, which team you work for, etc.) versus, say, your nationality. Anyway, what I’m trying to say is I only type what can be viewed publicly, and if I don’t want anybody to know, I’d never post it, so I wouldn’t need to delete anything afterwards.

Google ads is half of google :slight_smile: I change jobs, that identity is lost.
Not same with nationality.

I still try not to say much, but sometimes i do, and delete.
Sometimes i really didn’t mean to say something, but i do, so i delete.

Anyway. I guess i talk too much and some of the people feel the need to tease.
I shall not.