Redfin bombed. Anyone buying?

He wants his cake and eat it too.

The number keeps increasing. 2.5M-3M-3.5M and now 4M. Next thing i know, i’ll be buying an atherton mansion.
If only i had the money you assumed i had.

He likes to exaggerate everything to attract eyeballs.

1 Like

All i know, he can buy a 4m$ home cash, and wouldn’t care. So your nw > mine. end of story :slight_smile:

I really should do what @hanera said: register an alias as HanSolo.

@manch likes to live in the ghetto and appear poor while secretly being rich.
@tomato likes to live in a mansion and appear rich while making ends meet.

1 Like

Once again I saw what you just posted and deleted, @tomato!!! I can read you like an open book… :rofl:

sometimes, i let some people read stuff. Then I delete them. giving clues, sometimes giving them some jokes to laugh about. Not all of them are unintentional. sometimes i re-read and find wht i said potentially offensive, then delete.

Why post what you’d delete later. Just let the whole world know what’s on your mind, who cares. We are in a virtual space.

: ) We are in a space with plenty of curious people. That’s the difference. I already revealed too much, and now people mock me about it.

Also - be careful what you say on internet - it will be used against you. This is why I don’t feel comfortable wrt non-anonymity. Just let it go, right?

I understand the importance of privacy, but what I don’t get is you revealed things that I’d consider to be more private (aka your workplace, which team you work for, etc.) versus, say, your nationality. Anyway, what I’m trying to say is I only type what can be viewed publicly, and if I don’t want anybody to know, I’d never post it, so I wouldn’t need to delete anything afterwards.

Google ads is half of google :slight_smile: I change jobs, that identity is lost.
Not same with nationality.

I still try not to say much, but sometimes i do, and delete.
Sometimes i really didn’t mean to say something, but i do, so i delete.

Anyway. I guess i talk too much and some of the people feel the need to tease.
I shall not.

Everybody revealed too much here and we all got mocked. So don’t think you’re the only victim here. You really do need to have thick skin sometimes :slight_smile:

i have been reading these forums without registering till now. @Elt1 seems real. @hanera you’re full of crap and arrogant. nobody can verify if you really own all that stock. you’re like Trump. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: so relax and shut the fuck up.

Imagine i say something in favor of republicans. In google, that’s actually a problem - my republican friend feels frustrated for not being able to be too open about it.

Most of you have very little strings attached, I do not. If I know you i wouldn’t care meeting with you and telling you more stuff about me. That’s what friends are for right?

Online - it’s different.

Ouch. @hanera just got body slammed :scream:

1 Like

holy moly. shit just got real.
:slight_smile:

All those facelifts are hurting Yoda’s identity.

You’re making me dizzy by editing your post multiple times… :rofl:

: ) i realized i already said what i said.
No one way to do stuff. Hanera is very technical in stocks (he does charting/trading and investing), while elt is hands on with RE. both are well off. I don’t see a reason to call one of them wrong.