Republicans using terrorist tactics

Ugh. False equivalence or just plain non-sequitor?

https://www.amazon.com/Teachers-Discovery-Its-Only-Logical/dp/0756060508?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q

4 Likes

Brian Williams the liar in chief at NBC compared the Cesar attack to the attack on Lincoln and his cabinet. The liberals have gone insane due to hatred of Trump. He is the only conservative immune to their constant whining and harping

2 Likes

On a really interesting note having to do with Muslims-9/11:

I was over at the house of some Indian immigrants, and we were talking about how long it takes to get a Green card nowā€“apparently 10 years now whereas before 9/11 it was 1 year. She said ā€œA handful of people ruined it for all of us.ā€

:frowning:

I doubt the greencard has much to do with 9/11. A lot of nations (muslim dominant ones included) still get it around 1.5yrs mark.

Indians have it the worst.it might get worse if trump keeps his promise of stopping chain immigration.

1 Like

Yes, the quota is country specific. Indians and Chinese have huge wait times.

Is that discrimination based on country of origin?

1 Like

No. Us has no obligations to its noncitizens and prospect immigrants are exactly that. Noncitizens.

3 Likes

I have a coworker from Chile. He has his final interview for green card this month. Heā€™s been in the US less than 2 years. He even waited 6 months to start the green card process. He wasnā€™t sure he wanted to stay in the US.

I have another from India who took 17 years to get citizenship. He said green card was 8 years.

1 Like

Maybe theyā€™re wrong, but they specifically said the change happened after 9/11. I was a bit puzzled why India would be 10 years and others less, but maybe something happened around the same time to make the waiting time longer.

Every country get the same green card quota each year. Itā€™s a numberā€™s game. Billion people country with lots of swe would have a huge wait list.

2 Likes

Now, they hate Indians. Jesus!
Wow!
Republicans hate Indians!
Thatā€™s new to me!

ā€œWe donā€™t think heā€™s suitable as a practicing Muslim to be vice chair because heā€™d be the representative for ALL Republicans in Tarrant County, and not ALL Republicans in Tarrant County think Islam is safe or acceptable in the U.S,ā€ Dorrie Oā€™Brien, a member of the GOPā€™s executive committee, said on Facebook.

Shafi, a trauma surgeon, is a U.S. citizen and immigrant from India.

Iā€™m waiting for Marcus to tell you that you didnā€™t read that right, but I think heā€™s given up.

2 Likes

You mean the fake news guy?
The guy always hiding the facts? :laughing::laughing::sweat_smile::wink::slightly_smiling_face::blush:
Like twhitler denying to sing on legislation giving him $25B for the wall because it involved legalization for the dreamers? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Get out of here!

Hurry up! Build that wall!
Ooopssssā€¦ā€¦.Here we go again, another terrorist group, GOP sympathizers going nuts.

I hope you watched the tweets, and heard the comments from the racist president in the white house denouncing the planned attack against democrats and immigrants, some of them reading me right now. You didnā€™t? Me neither! :scream::scream::scream::scream:

Christopher Paul Hasson called for ā€œfocused violenceā€ to ā€œestablish a white homelandā€ and dreamed of ways to ā€œkill almost every last person on earth,ā€ according to court records filed in U.S. District Court in Maryland. Though court documents do not detail a specific planned date for an attack, the government said he had been amassing supplies and weapons since at least 2017, developed a spreadsheet of targets that included House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and searched the Internet using phrases such as ā€œbest place in dc to see congress peopleā€ and ā€œare supreme court justices protected.ā€

Breivik encouraged identifying targets and traitors. In recent weeks, Hasson developed a spreadsheet of targets that included top Democratic congressional leaders and media personalities. The list includes ā€œJOEY,ā€ what prosecutors say is a reference to former senator Joe Scarborough of MSNBC; ā€œcortez,ā€ an alleged reference to freshman U.S. Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-New York); and ā€œSen blumen jewā€ presumably is U.S. Senator Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.)

ā€œThe defendant intends to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country,ā€ the government said in court documents filed this week, arguing that Hasson should stay in jail awaiting trial.

Are you sure you donā€™t want to donate to his cause?

Did you see the tweet from Twhitler his morning denouncing this terrorist? :shushing_face:

Me neither! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: