Republicans using terrorist tactics

2 Likes

He was of course referring to the people - the majority, actually - who were there to protest the removal of the war memorial.

1 Like

BBC says that Antifa was present in Charlottesville.

Antifa was resurrected in 1980s in Germany. It was founded in Germany in 1930s. Hitler disbanded Antifa after he rose to power. Germany is the birthplace of both Nazi and Antifa, we need to be careful of Germany.

“Antifa is anti-government and anti-capitalist, and their methodologies are often perceived as more closely aligned with anarchists than the mainstream left.

Antifa does not shy away from militant protest methods, including the destruction of property and sometimes physical violence.

They were present at the 2017 Berkeley protests of right wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos and at violent protests against Donald Trump’s inauguration; they were also present at Charlottesville.

Antifa’s roots go back almost as far as Nazis

Much like the far-right, Antifa members around the world comprise a patchwork of groups, though the most active appear to be based in the US, the UK (under the name Anti-Fascist Action) and Germany (Antifaschistische Aktion).

The German movement was founded in 1932 to provide a militant far-left group to counter the fast-rising Nazi party.

They were disbanded in 1933 after Hitler took control of parliament and resurrected in the 1980s as a response to neo-Nazism after the fall of the Berlin Wall.”

not much media covering walkaway
https://www.facebook.com/BossLadyJtP/videos/10156759922839836/

Poor Marcus, he an his ilk, are trying to deflect as muh as they can on the obvious fact. His president encouraged violence during his rallies, and that’s a proven fact.

Give it up sir, as an independent, a radical person, you are bent on supporting a group. or at least a party that is bent in wars, racist mumble jumble, hatred for “immigrants”, some of them making an opinion on this forum.

What is disgraceful though, is to know that some posters that could be the victims of the neXt radical criminal attack are against other posters that fit the profile of these killers, mass murderers sprouting everywhere now.

You sir, are a loser poster, you have tried to pin unfounded statements on Obama and have failed miserably. Give it up, admit it, you by not denouncing these criminal acts are just another tool in the republican, conservative, radical party hating immigrants and all those not looking like white people.

ANOTHER KILL, ANOTHER NORMAL DAY IN AMERICA, FROM THE PARTY OF HATRED.

A man with Bowers’s name had posted anti-Semitic statements on social media before the shooting, expressing anger that a nonprofit Jewish organization in the neighborhood has helped refugees settle in the United States. In what appeared to be his final social media post hours before the attack, the man wrote: “I can’t sit by and watch my people get slaughtered. Screw your optics, I’m going in.”

Bowers allegedly burst into the synagogue’s regular Saturday 9:45 a.m. service with an AR-15-style rifle and three handguns, authorities said. Witnesses told police he shouted anti-Semitic statements and began firing. The synagogue, in the Squirrel Hill neighborhood of Pittsburgh, did not have armed security guards.

buyinghouse, this comment is absolutely not ok. You cannot blame a party for someone crazy like this, just like we don’t blame you for your crazy neighbors. Not only that, but MOST republicans are pro-Israel. The Republican party, last I checked, was pro-Israel.

2 Likes

Of course, this is the way is handled on this forum, generalizing without taking in consideration the merits of the many millions of both republicans and democrats that are good people.

My question to you is the following: Did you say the same to the author of the topic “democrats have officially become communists” Of course you didn’t! See how this is played out?

Oh, I love the republicans supporting abortion in Israel.

Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto called the attack the “darkest day of Pittsburgh’s history” after the victims’ names were read out Sunday morning. The mayor also disputed President Trump’s suggestion that the synagogue should have had armed guards. <------What an imbecile! :scream:

“We will not try to rationalize irrational behavior,” Peduto told reporters. “We will work to eradicate it. We will work to eradicated it from our city, and our nation, and our world. Hatred will not have a place anywhere.”

Look, buyinghouse, I try not to bash you like Marcus does, because I truly believe that you are deep down a caring person. But that just was over the top. Ok? If someone says that “Democrats have officially become communists”, I read that as “democrats are now supporting communist-like policies” which I think we’ve all seen a bit of in SF. Isn’t that the case? That’s different from “Another kill from the party of hatred.” If you can’t see the difference, please stop for a moment and meditate on it.

And yes, it’s ironic that Israel has legalized abortion. Don’t think that hasn’t escaped evangelicals’ notice. The general sentiment is that God will punish them for it if they don’t repent.

Thanks Terri. I really do care for people, and I don’t give a damn about political BS, because when you help people you don’t know, you don’t want to become a prejudice person by looking at the color of their skin, their race, or asking about their political affiliation. No, you just help, and then keep going to do another good deed.

And when I opened this topic, I had an intent of making public my opinion that when somebody opens a topic generalizing about other people’s political affiliation he/she/we become – “mea culpa” – bent on misinformation as “the fake media does”. By the way, it is a way to keep us kind of riled up one against other on this forum, which means, to keep this forum vibrant, interesting, and funny most of the times. Can you imagine everybody agreeing on everything? It would be a boring place!

You just said that I was blaming the republican party for the insane acts of people in the republican party. But then come back to accuse the democrats of being “communist type people” by the legislative agenda of the local party, and such idea may come from the fact that they are focused on something that could be counter productive to real estate investors, which most of posters here are. But, what about the rest of people benefiting from such programs, whether they are republicans or democrats? Are they all communist? Are republicans, poor republican that is, you know, those renters, employees, or wannabe RE investors, denying, not accepting the benefits they are getting from “communists”?

The fact is that, and I am going to generalize here, we, all of you on this forum, are quietly happy if any legislative agenda fits my/your/our pockets. Even if that agenda hurts other people. That’s a real, cold fact nobody can deny. Anything against us, depending on the party affiliation, becomes whatever we want it to be. An American communist thing, or a Russian communist thingy. You pick your side.

I agree on something, there are bad and good people in both parties. But it is of a major urgency to start, nationally, uniting, rallying against vicious hatred slogans or ill conceived ideas against people, any type of people. Do we have a president doing that? No! He is the voice that has given crazy people bad ideas from the beginning of his political campaign by encouraging violence against people protesting him in his rallies. Have we forgotten “I will pay your legal fees?”, fake media, the press is the enemy of the people, who could have resonated in the mind of that other guy killing 4 reporters somewhere. The list goes on, and on, and on!

And whether anybody here wants to argue it, or deny it, most horrible crimes, mass killings in America, lately, have been executed by right wing extremists. And those criminals usually support the republican party, be this via being NRA members, second amendment lovers or not, with some exceptions. And it is precisely, “the fake media” that right now, right here is changing the political affiliation of these killers to the democrat side, or trying to deflect to unfounded statements from other presidents

First, you probably have a gut reaction to the word “communist” that I don’t have. I certainly recognize that for people who have lived in communist countries and fled for their lives, “Communism” means something different to them than to me. For me, communism is a type of government like democracy, not a regime that killed my grandfather (like one of my friends from Cuba). If communism, for you, is a regime that killed your grandfather, I certainly appreciate that such a statement is deeply hurtful.

" And whether anybody here wants to argue it, or deny it, most horrible crimes, mass killings in America, lately, have been executed by right wing extremists."

I’m not sure I can agree with that. I mean, if we surveyed all the school shooters, do you really think most of them identify as republicans? Muslims? Doubt they care to call themselves either democrat or republican. You’re really talking about a subset of white-men from red states committing these crimes, but that’s only a subset.

@buyinghouse identity politics and stereotyping all people is for the ignorant. Guatemala has a much higher homicide rate than the US. Identify politics would say people from Guatemala are violent criminals are should never be allowed in the US.

if you say there’s a lot of crime commmited by mexicans, then you’re racist.

1 Like

Again, when it was time for you to step to the front and say “generalizing/stereotyping” all democrats as “communists” on the topic aforementioned is wrong, well, you didn’t say anything, right?

Why? There won’t be an answer.

Guatemalans? LOL…what does this have to do with the topic? May I use another report to make your point valid? I hope this doesn’t rile up everybody against me, but I do it to support my response. My apologies in advance. :wink:

Shall be stop receiving Indian immigrants in the US because they are cheaters, you know, that goes against the moral values (non existent) in the republican party? :scream:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/indians-arrested-for-illegally-entering-us-nearly-triples/ar-BBNGyVi?ocid=spartanntp

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/adultery-no-longer-a-crime-in-india/ar-BBNBQ90?ocid=spartanntp

And you, the guy who said that Twhitler didn’t call Mexicans criminals during his first meeting with the press, at his own hotel but somewhere else should revise your stance. He mocked Asians with something like this: “me want deal”.

He called Mexicans=Latinos criminals. He used the same strategy when the judge in charge of the lawsuit, where he was guilty of defrauding students of his failed university, “a Mexican judge” even though he is a born American from Mexican immigrant parent’s.

See how evil is the way he depicts people he doesn’t like or mock?

“They say, ‘We want deal!’” he bellowed.

The crowd rewarded him with laughter.

i would recommend you to go watch all his full video instead of cherry picking shit from media.

3 Likes

So being called a communist is on par with being called a mass murderer. If you actually knew what communism was, you’d realize they are arguing for parts of it.

#1 I had NO IDEA democrats needed any protecting on this list. I thought they outnumbered the republicans by a wide margin. Maybe I don’t read closely enough.

#2 Buyinghouse, you’re right. I didn’t. I’m sorry. Honestly, I’m still moving in, spent a week substitute teaching, and when I’m online now, it’s on Facebook/Nextdoor to stand up for a school in my district that everyone hates and wants to close just because it’s a GATE school and they don’t like their students moving to it, plus the district is actually going to reorg all the schools. Some will actually close. Hopefully not ours. We’ll see. I’ve been dropping by here once in a while, checking the titles, and moving on if nothing looked necessary to read. That title didn’t look interesting.

I think I’m going to swear off social media again this week, so you may not see me defending anyone next week. But don’t assume I don’t care.

BTW, buyinghouse, why aren’t you upset that I’m not defending communists honor against being associated with democrats? I mean, if you’re asking me to defend ALL groups, then why aren’t you asking me to defend the communists too?

Let me guess… You’re not actually interested in me defending people, you’re just upset that I called you out on this one. I get it.

1 Like