San Bruno Rocking The Overbids!

Well, it is in the contingent stage so she wasn’t willing to say how much. She initially thought 1.1M would be the ballpark and has not suggested that was not in fact reached or eclipsed. We shall see.

Yeah, very little gain for you to do that for that amount of money. Aren’t you already getting a fair amount of sun or are you still pretty foggy a lot? Millbrae weather would be a plus I must admit.

Where is san bruno hills? Is it near 280and 380? With Tamforam mall nearby, and 280,101,bart, caltrain, it really felt like a good place for commuters.

I didnt know millbrae/ssf is that nice. I should check them out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, I have been loosely using the term San Bruno hills but I guess technically that would be the neighborhoods of Crestmoor, Rollingwood and maybe Mills Park. I am sure folks who reside nearby can chime in on the technicals…

Millbrae has always been nice but pricey and fairly Asiany though. SSF is fine and perfect if you can remove the noise from planes taking off (but that is my hangup).

I’m all the way up in pac height, fog part is not really that bad, especially front side of house, backyard side often time has more fog. but view come with fog. and it’s a killer view with 30k lot.

Geez, can you spare a few k of space for a tiny 3/2???

everything can be done. Just $$$$$ right?

1 Like

Crestmoor, Rollingwood, Mills Park are the nice areas of San Bruno. I would also recommend Portola Highlands and Pacific Heights of San Bruno, but as @dioworld said, Portola and Pac Height have a bit more fog.

Yeah, I am going to try no fog for the next few years to see how we like it. I’ve given the carrot to my agent that if he can find me a place that my wife loves he can go ahead and sell our Sunset home before we lose out on the 500K exclusion.

Did you mean to type my?
Proceeds should go to your bank account, right?

1 Like

I heard his is hers and hers is still hers

Come on, @hanera and @BAGB, don’t open up the wounds that have long scarred and have since become solid skin…

You cats know I bought my home(s) before the wifey came along…but I am using the OUR since I let the Sweetie in on all the goodies with an easy buy-in. No prenup, but she contributed some funds to essentially buying down the mortgages. I thought that was more than fair, she is my wife after all… No comments please… it worked for us (even though too many of my friends, white, yellow, whatever skin color, and age, female, male, undecided, said go prenup!!!)

That actual house I saw and liked pretty much. I knew then San Bruno hills was good enough for me…

I was right!!! You went for the looks and she went for the $$$!!! … You have to admit, I have very good reasoning skills… :rofl:

1 Like

OMG, did I not say she bought in??? @wuqijun, you really need to go out and buy another house or something…

This old man(sfdragonboy), he is bad, he plays with girls on his bed, he did this and he does that, this old man is VERY BAD.

2 Likes

Yes she bought in penny on the dollar… what kind of a buy in is that??? Come on, let’s be realistic now…

No shame in being a sugar daddy… we must all do what tickles our fancy… :rofl:

1 Like

Don’t you two have worlds to conquer???

I will state this one time, and one time only:

I married my wife actually because of what I found enduring about her, that she was not a highly educated woman but one who worked really hard. I totally was all that and we have that real common bond. You are talking about a woman who came to this country, probably didn’t speak English that well, didn’t earn a whole lot of money but worked several jobs and then also sent money home to care for her folks. Who wouldn’t like someone like that? Yes, the fact that she is a pretty face doesn’t hurt but it is the way that she cares for her family even to this day that makes me feel I am not worthy. Serious. Ok? Leave me alone!!!

Oh, her buy-in amounted to the same dollar amounts that I bought in at. Yes, let’s not breakout an inflation and appreciation graph but that was fair to me. Again, the girl made less money than me. Now, she worked so hard at several jobs that she did manage to amass a fair amount of cash. I didn’t ask where it came from…just pay the mortgage down honey…

Ok, let’s move on, Gentlemen…

1 Like

Poor @sfdragonboy… moving back on topic.

While not technically San Bruno hills, Parkview Terrace is also nice part of San Bruno.

Here is a listing in the area:

1 Like

Thank you!!!