San Francisco: City of World Class Filth

Every media is jumping on this election.

1 Like

Good riddance. It is time to put progressives in the spotlight and expose their stupidity and their dangerous actions that put us all at risk

1 Like
1 Like

A friend of ours has a friend who tried calling the police when he saw people out the window exchanging laptops. Nothing happened.

I don’t know whether to blame SF police or not for refusing to do their job. I mean, on the one hand “Defund the police” shouldn’t exactly make you want to lay down your life for the people around you. On the other hand, if you don’t want the job, quit - don’t take in a paycheck and refuse to do the job.

1 Like

Why is ABC News covering the faces???

1 Like

A little OT but this is an excellent read. Only 250 pages. The gold rush cemented a culture of filth and corruption in SF. A “money for nothing” mentality. Lots of anti-Chinese racism. There is a chapter called “The Imperial City” that describes conditions around the turn of the last century. Very informative.

Oakland was the other one - in case you hadn’t already guessed.

2 Likes

SF is fast becoming like Detroit. Wondering why are bloggers still staying there. Inertia?
Businesses are abandoning DT and many office buildings would be vacant.
Slowly but surely, startups are going to Austin :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

:-1:

Austin was 105 and humid all last week, hotter than Delhi (where I was last week). No thanks for us - so glad to be back in relatively cooler CA.

1 Like

So is a choice between shot to death or die by dehydration?

1 Like

meh. getting shot at is a quicker way to die than dehydration. Also if Russia sends a nuclear weapon, we die first, the rest of the country has to deal with the after effects.

1 Like

83 in Tahoe… as hot as I like. We are in one of the safest areas in-the country for nuke attacks. Unless the Ruskies miss fire.